Chapter 2

hi. i am sooooo sorry i haven't updated lately. I've just been supperrrr lazy.
and throughout most of this book, it will be Ryleigh's POV. okay i give to you chapter 2...
Ella xxxx
__________________________________________________________
Ryleigh's POV:

I kept falling and falling and falling, oh and falling a little more. I expected to
land on something hard but instead, I fell on something soft and rubbery.

It felt like it was filled with air, but you can never be too sure. For all i know it could have been filled with some kind of toxic gas. What would happen it if popped? Would we all die? Would it let out something with a terrible unbearable stench?

Woah, hold up a second! Where the heck am I?! Okay so I trip over a rock, some portal opens up, this portal thingy sucks me in and i fall for ten minutes straight? That definetly isn't something that happens on a daily basis...

I pinched myself hard. this isn't a dream. its all real...

I finally got out the airbag thing and stood up. I didn't know what to do. Should I call someone or try and find a way out? Or maybe I could explore this place and see what it really is. I'll go with the third one.

I walked up a little bit to find some light, which I must say was pretty blinding. I approached it slowly, of course not knowing what the hell it was.

All I saw was just more forestland. so, I just went through all of this for more forest? Wow. Maybe I should do something. There could be a tribe or something here somewhere.

okay, now i had the urge to run around like a complete physco. So that's exactly what I did.
****************************************************************************
About 20 minutes had passed and I was still acting like a mad woman. I was getting really bored. I had walked about another kilometre into this dense forestland.

I heard my stomach grumble like a pig. I was quite hungry. I checked my clock. 4:30pm. Okay still had a lot of- STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

last time I checked, the time it was 4:30. I've been out for an hour though!! okay something really strange is going on here...I saw a figure in the distance. Oh crap! What if its a murderer?!? I was brought out of my questioning by a thick Irish accent.

"Um...Who's there?" said the voice.

Someones in this forest!! Help is here!!!

"Oh thank the lord! someone's here to help me!!" I exclaimed.
"How can I help you?"
"Well, I kinda tripped on a rock, fell down a hole for 10 minutes and then ended up here.."
"Just asking how can you kinda trip on a rock?" the voice said
"Did you listen to anything I just said?" I complained
"Anyway, what's your name?"
"My name is Ryleigh. I am 16 and I loovee unicorns!!" I said with confidence.

The stranger laughed.
My stomach grumbled. I was so hungry! Having a completely normal conversation with a stranger? Well, this is great. (note the sarcasm)

"Do you want something to eat, Ryleigh? It's sounds like that lion in your stomach want a nice big steak!!!" the voice chuckled.

I giggled as the stranger came closer and I could see their face.

My jaw dropped at the very familiar face.

"h-how did you get here?"
__________________________________________________________
OOOOO CLIFFHANGERRRR!!!!! WHY DOES THIS PERSON SEEEM SO FAMILIAR? AND WHO IS HE/SHE.
Comment who you think the person is.
Until the next update, goodbye
Ella xxx