Chapter 7

Niall's POV:

I was suddenly pulled around a corner by Ryleigh. Smart move on her behalf...well that's what I thought. As I swung around, I tripped over my own feet and I slammed Ryleigh into the tree. I saw her rebound off the tree and blood coming from her head. My face collided with the barky surface of the tree as I fell. I quickly crawled over on my hands and knees.

"Ryleigh, wake up please. Ryleigh RYLEIGH!!!" I screamed the last bit as my eyes blurred from tears. I sat behind the tree and put my head in my hands, blood pouring out of my nose and tears running out of my eyes. That's when someone tapped me on the shoulder. It's either Liam or that other guy, as they were the ones who chased us. I looked up and Liam was crouched down in front of me. I watched as Liam's brown eyes turned from sympathy and care to confusion, shock and fear.

"Niall?!" He was shocked. I looked over my shoulder to see the guy trying to stop the blood running from Ryleigh's head with his top.

"What are you even doing out here and who the hell is she?" Liam managed to stay calm.

"She's m-my uh- girlfriend?" I managed to cover up as Liam looked at me in disbelief.

"Niall, who is she?" He asked again slightly raising his voice. I should tell him the truth. I don't want an angry Liam coming back to camp.

"Okay fine!! She was a girl I made friends with yesterday!! Her name is Ryleigh!" I yelled at Liam.

We sat there is silence as I looked over to Ryleigh and that guy. He picked her up bridal style and she had his top tied around her head to try and stop the bleeding.

"Come on we need to find a medic and quickly," the guy pestered us.

Liam helped me up as we ran back to camp. It took about 10 minutes to get back from where we were. It would have taken 20 if we walked. We ran to the management cabin. We burst in out of breath. Everyone turned to look at us and Paul looked shocked and confused.

"What's going on and who is that?" Paul was panicking as well as the rest of us, Liam was pacing back and forth across the room and Ryleigh was still unconscious in the guys arms.

"Long story Paul, where's first aid?" Liam asked still panicking.

"Cabin on the left next to the dining hall." Paul replied.

"Thanks Paul!!" I said quickly as we ran towards the first aid. It was huge as we walked in. It was like a mini hospital. Liam and the guy were racing toward the front desk, telling the people there the cover up story. They took her out on a stretcher and wheeled her through the white corridor. I felt so guilty. I couldn't get over the fact that Ryleigh was in hospital because of me.

It's all my fault!!

Liam's POV:

I was worried sick about whoever this girl was. What would management think about all of this? I think we're going to be in deep shit when we get back. I watched as Niall walked out all cleaned up. He had a couple of scratches on his face and the graze he had was covered up with a patch. He looked shaken up though. Niall came and sat next to me.

"Niall, this is Andy. He was the one who was carrying Ryleigh." I said as I pointed to Andy

"Hey Andy. Nice to meet ya." They shook hands.

"So...does anyone know where she is or when she's coming out?" Niall asked worriedly. Andy and I shook our heads no.

As if on cue, a nurse walked out.

"Friends of Ryleigh Little?" the nurse said with a smile.

Niall, Andy and I stood up as she said "Follow me"

She was walking with us by her side as she explained her condition.

"Ryleigh has a mild concussion. As long as she doesn't bump her head in the next couple of days she will be fine. She can go home today if you like."

"YES! I WANT HER TO COME HOME TODAY" Niall yelled

"Can we see her now?" Andy asked with worried look on his face.

"Well I'll check if she is awake and if she is, you can see her."

The nurse then walked in to the room that I think Ryleigh was in as we stood outside.

She came back out a second later. "She's awake."

Niall walked in quickly. He looked keen. Andy and I walked in just after Niall.

Ryleigh's eyes fluttered open and she looked around.

"Hey Ni- WOAH ITS ANDY BIERSACK AND LIAM PAYNE!!" She screamed really fast.

"Nice to meet you too!" Andy replied cheerfully. I laughed.

"I'm Ryleigh!!"

"There's the Ryleigh I know!" Niall laughed along.

"How are you feeling, love?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay. My head hurts a bit but I'm fine."

"I'm really sorry about what happened Ryleigh." Niall apologized

"Why are you sorry?" Ryleigh laughed. "It was an accident" As if it was a spell Niall was smiling from ear to ear as soon as she said it.

"Are you ready to go home?" Andy asked.

"That would be nice, thanks. Hospitals really creep me out!"

"Well, Andy and I will sign you out and seeing hospitals scare you, Niall can walk you out." I explained to them winking at Andy. We were making small talk as we walked into Ryleigh's room when Nialler ran off.

Flashback:

"Niall has a big crush on that girl if he's that keen on seeing her!" Andy laughed as Niall ran into the room.

"I noticed that as soon as we caught up to them. The hurt in his eyes seeing her that way, it was so obvious."

"And he tried to make up the excuse that Ryleigh was his girlfriend when we asked who she was!!"

We we're in silence before Andy spoke up again.

"I have an idea" he whispered.

"I'm all ears" I was eager to find out his plan.

"When we leave this place, you and I should go sign her out and leave her and Niall alone and see what happens!!" We started to giggle like children.

"I'll give you signal" I laughed as we continued to walk towards Niall

End of flashback.

"Okay, let's get out of here Ry, I'm starving." Niall said as Ryleigh chuckled.

I AM SO SORRY I TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 116 VIEWS OMG THANKYOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I LOVE YOU ALL BYE!! SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS!!!

ELLA XXXX

P.S:  I will give a chapter dedication for the weirdest comment!!! :3