FUCK BUDDIES 1

"Fuck you two!" The blonde shouts to the two people naked on her and her boyfriend's bed (their condo).

"L-lisa, wait!" The man tries to stand up and chase over Lisa. He got up and wore his pants and shirt. He quickly got out the condo and went down the parking lot, he thanked God Lisa was still there outside her car. He ran so fast and stopped her from entering.

"Jaehyun, move." Lisa says firmly but Jaehyun couldn't care and hold his girlfriend's hand who is now to be his ex girlfriend.

"Let me explain. It's really not what you think Lis, baby." Jaehyun begs.

"Really Jaehyun? After what I clearly saw there? You were naked with someone, and not just someone Jae. You slept with my best friend, with my fucking best friend!" Lisa can't help but to let her tears fall. If she is to tell what went wrong with their relationship, she can't say anything. They were perfect.

They've been together since kids. And they know each other too well. Their classmates envy them before being such a perfect couple.

"Lis, please... let me explain. R-rosé has nothing to do-"

"SHUT UP!" Lisa exclaims angrily, she swear her veins are gonna pop out any second now. "Let's break up." She shove Jaehyun who is frozen to his place. Lisa successfully entered her car and that's when Jaehyun got into his senses. He immediately tried opening the door banging on Lisa's window.

"Babe! Please, tell me you didn't mean that? Let's fix this please! Babe!" Jaehyun was running with the car that is now moving, ran by Lisa who is crying. She doesn't want this, she doesn't want any breakup.

Eventually, Lisa sped up the accelerator leaving Jaehyun on his knees crying his eyes out.

_

Meanwhile, a brunette is massaging her temples while she leans on her swivel chair. Stacks of papers are on her desk, waiting for her signatures and pending works.

She loves working. She absolutely do. She thought it could be a way for her to escape her stress she gets from her family at her home but guess it's not helping.

Another stack of papers are stacked on her desk from a raven haired girl who is grinning. "Another one."

Jennie lazily opened her laptop, "Thanks Chu, don't you dare bring another one."

"Hah! You thought! There's still a lot of things you need to check, should I bring it up here right now?" Jisoo or Chu, which Jennie prefer to call her asks.

Jennie looks up to her cousin, "No. I'm going home. I'll finish this next time." Jennie gets up gathering her things; well just her phone and wallet to be honest. She starts to walk towards her office door.

"Home? Thought you hated it there?"

That made Jennie stop on her tracks and sighs, "I told you to buy a unit already Jennie if that place stress you so much."

"I can't. Grandma would cry if I leave that place." Jennie said and opened her door. "I'll just see you." She exited her office and to the parking lot and did not waste any time and hopped on her car driving away. She doesn't want to go home yet because she would just be pressured there, getting nagged by her mother to go date and build a family.

She drives to an unfamiliar street and found a bar, an expensive looking bar. She parked her car and checked it out. She could use a few drinks to let out this stress inside her.

Jennie took a sit on sn empty stool by the counter and ordered herself a martini, light drinks first I guess.

She chugged a few drinks, and she came to conclude that drinks could really help her with her stress. It somehow helps.