FUCK BUDDIES 8

The day wasn't as lovely as it was just an hour ago for Lisa. Her mom is on the hospital, Jennie kissed her, and now, she's infront of her ex boyfriend having coffee.

No one dared to talk. Lisa is thankful, but she just couldn't seem to speak. Both are hurting too. Who wouldn't right? They both loved each other so much.

Lisa sighs taking up all her pride, "Okay first of all, thank you. If it wouldn't for you, mommy could be in more danger."

Jaehyun smiled , "No need to say thank you, your mom has become my second mom already. And I wouldn't let anything happen to her."

Lisa nodded and kept fiddling her fingers on top of the table. She felt nervous around Jaehyun all of a sudden. Why does she still feel something for him? Shouldn't they end it already?

Right.

Suddenly, Jaehyun reached out for her hand which made her slightly flinch but let Jaehyun anyway.

"Lisa..." Jaehyun started, his eyes starting to water, "is there no more chance?" He looked right to Lisa's hazel brown doe eyes that he loves and misses so much. He misses how Lisa would stare at him whenever they're together. He misses how Lisa would casually peck his lips. He misses everytime Lisa would tell him she loves him. He misses Lisa, he misses everything about her.

"Jae.. I.." Lisa stammers staring at Jaehyun's hands on her, "I.. I don't know.. after what you--"

Jaehyun cuts her, "I told you Lisa, if... if you could just let me explain--"

Lisa cuts him this time retreating her hands away from Jaehyun's, "There's nothing to explain Jaehyun, it was all clear to me that time I saw you and my best friend together in one room!" He exclaims angrily with tears threatening to fall.

"Lisa, I had enough of this. I just want you to listen to me, even just for this time. Why can't you do that for me? Just listen to my explanation, that's all I need." Jaehyun is already crying, both not caring about how they attracted other customer's attention.

"This talk won't do good," Lisa stands up and looked at Jaehyun who has his hands on his face. If they're still together, Lisa would go iver him, hugs him and wipe those tears off from his face, but this is reality, there's no them again. "I'll get going, wipe those tears already Jaehyun, I don't need your tears."

And she left, reaching the parking lot, she lets all those tears finally fall. Is it really that hard to let him go and tell him that it's time to end everything properly?

She gets her phone and looks for Jennie's contact number and dialed it. Not even two rings, Jennie answers.

"Lisa?"

"J-jen? I.. I n-need you..." Lisa chokes out.

"I'm coming, where are you?"

Lisa tells Jennie where she is and ends the call.

Jennie started her car and drove to the address that Lisa told her. She drove fast wanting to take Lisa on her arms and comfort her. She wanted to punch Jaehyun for making Lisa cry but her first priority is Lisa.

She finally reached the place and saw Lisa, she went out the car and tapped Lisa's shoulder. Lisa looked up and cried, hugging Jennie.

_

Jennie took Lisa to her condo. If this time would be like the last time, Jennie would've been behind Lisa already pounding onto her. But this time, she needs to be for Lisa. The blonde needs her. Not for lust and desire, but to be someone for Lisa to lean on.

Jennie assumed, the talk with Jaehyun didn't go well that Lisa had a breakdown. She hugged the blonde tightly who was leaning her body on her chest feeling so weak.

In the middle of Lisa's breakdown, her stomach grumbles making her sit up and feeling her blood rising to her cheeks.

Jennie chuckles seeing Lisa all red, "Come on, get up, let's cook something. I, myself is hungry too but my stomach is just shy to speak."

"Yah!" Lisa exclaims shyly smacking Jennie's arms that was wrapped around her.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. Let's go cook ramen or anything you prefer." Jennie said and smiled. She kissed Lisa's forehead making the blonde go redder.

Jennie could only chuckle as she pulls Lisa up and drag her to the kitchen to make something.

A/N: a short chapter, please VOTE! Thank you!