FUCK BUDDIES 3

A/N: THIS IS JUST A SHORT STORY BTW, MAYBE 10 OR LESS THAN 10 CHAPTERS

It continued for months, Lisa and Jennie constantly fucking each other to release stress.

Lisa woke up with her phone ringing. She lazily answered it putting on her ears without even looking who the caller was.

"Hello? You better have something good to say for disturbing my beauty rest." She said waiting for the person on the other line.

"Lisa?"

Hearing that voice, Lisa jolt up from her bed. Aura, dark and expression changed to cold.

"You know what? I really don't want to talk to you ever again Rosé. I wonder why I forgot to block your number here. So goodbye!" Lisa was about to end the call when she heard Rosé sob.

Even though she hated the taller blonde for cheating with her ex boyfriend, she has a soft spot for the girl. They were together since highschool. Rosé was her first girl friend. And it was hard to see or hear the taller blonde crying.

"Please Lisa, let's talk..."

Lisa hesitated, she doesn't really want to go meet the other blonde and have a talk with her. She just can't. After seeing her naked with her ex boyfriend, all she just want is that Rosé to go far away from her sight.

Rosé is beautiful, she captivates people, and Lisa wouldn't be surprised if that was one of the reason why Jaehyun cheated on her. Maybe Jaehyun also wanted to fulfill his desires, that Lisa couldn't just give him yet. She wanted it after marriage. But guess who have already lost her virginity before marriage?

"Look Rosé, after what happened, I already lost my best friend. The moment I saw you and that asshole on the same bed, you already lost me."

Rosé sobs, "W-what? Lisa... Let's just talk please. I don't... I don't wanna loose you."

"Then you should have thought of that before you two had sex!"

Rosé did not talk anymore so Lisa ended the call. She's stressed, so stressed of what's going on around her.

She walked down her unit to have a fresh air. Walking to her favorite park, she met someone unexpected making her more stressed.

"Lisa!" Jaehyun called while Lisa fasten her pace walking back to her unit. Jaehyun grabbed Lisa's wrist turning her around. "Babe, I badly need to talk to you."

"Get your hands off me Jaehyun or I'll fucking shout here and say you're harassing me." Lisa said coldly making Jaehyun let go of her. He has always been scared of Lisa even when kids.

"Lisa, I just want to talk to you. Nothing more, please?"

But Lisa wouldn't give in. She had made up her mind, that she won't talk to that asshole ex of her.

Lisa just walked away ignoring Jaehyun. She fasten her walk getting away from her ex.

"Lisa!" Jaehyun called again but Lisa just kept walking. People are now looking at him, either pitying him or thinking how weird he is, so he walked away too snd just thought of talking to her again on another day.

Lisa decided to go home to her parent's house. Her dad is handling their company but he works at home to accompany her sick mother.

"Hi mommy." Lisa greeted her mom who was on the couch and gave her a peck on the cheeks. Her mom smiled ear to ear seeing her daughter who finally paid a visit to her.

"Lalisa my baby, you're here."

"Yeah, I decided to come visit you." She said sitting down beside her mom. "Where's daddy?"