EPILOGUE

"I'm still disappointed of them you know." Chitthip uttered looking at Lisa and Jennie who was having a slow dance of their wedding.

"Honey, it's all in the past. Look, I was upset too, but what matters is that they found what they are supposed to be." Her husband said caressing his wife's cheeks. "And look at the brighter side, we're gonna have a grandchild soon!"

"Jane and you still are disappointed huh. I couldn't agree more. They seriously have to make a deal of having sex for each other's pleasure?" Mr. Kim laughed but immediately shut his mouth when the music was done.

"Like what Marco said, look at the brighter side, we're having a grandchild. And let's forget about the past. Let's see how this new married couple do with their life now." Jane said as she watches her daughter who was looking at Lisa lovingly.

"They're so inlove..." Marco mumbles making them all nod.

_

"CHEERS!" Everyone in the room raised their glasses of wine for celebration of Jennie and Lisa's marriage.

Well except for Lisa, she can only drink juice. She's pregnant, remember?

All of their friends came for this afterparty, also the ones who lived outside the country for education.

"I'll catch up with Seulgi over there hon, are you fine with that?" Jennie asked Lisa and she nodded. Jennie leaned in to peck Lisa's forehead before making her way to her other friends.

Lisa talked to her other friends too, Nayeon was nagging how much her face was plastered all over Korea for being a successful model, she just can't shut her mouth how pretty she is.

"Nayeon, I know. You're the prettiest, I'll give you that." Lisa chuckled as Nayeon flips her hair.

"Thank you! Okay, I gotta go now. My manager is waiting outside. Again, congratulations Lisa." Nayeon gave Lisa a hug and a kiss on the cheeks before heading out the room.

Jennie was still having a talk with her other friends and Lisa just let her.

A little later, Lisa felt a presence beside her. She turned her head and saw someone she really missed.

"Jae... You're here..." Lisa can't help but to tear up. It's been a whole year without Jaehyun, the guy disappeared without a trace. And Lisa understands that, he needed space to move on.

"Of course, I'm sorry I was late tho. My flight was delayed and I cursed so much that day that i couldn't attend your wedding but hey look, I'm here for the after party!" Jaehyun smiled and engulfed Lisa to a longing hug.

Jennie who saw this smiled as she saw her wife smiling. She knows how much her wife was so sad for not having her best friend attend her wedding.

"Aren't you jealous?" Seulgi asked but Jennie shakes her head.

"Why would I? I trust her and she trusts me. Jaehyun is her best friend. She misses him, and I completely understand that."

The night was still young but Jennie and Lisa decided to bid farewell to their friends. As Lisa needs to take a rest for she is pregnant. Jennie can't just help but to brag about Lisa being pregnant for their first child.

Instead of going home, they stopped by a nice cliff and decided to stay there for a while and admire the big moon and the pitch black sky above them. 

Lisa leans her head on Jennie's shoulder, while the latter have her arm wrapped by Lisa's waist and her hand on Lisa's tummy.

"I love you Lisa, let's stay forever until we grow old."

Lisa nodded putting her hand on top of Jennie's who was on her tummy. "I love you too, and we will stay forever till we get old."

The two shared a slow passionate kiss just pouring their love to it.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING!