FUCK BUDDIES 2

It's been a week since that heated night between the two woman. The next day Jennie woke up, Lisa was no longer there. She was left in the hotel room alone, naked but covered with the blanket.

When Jennie woke up, the sheets had been stained red. She then realized, she took the blonde's virginity. She felt proud to be Lisa's first.

But why would she be proud? It was just a mere one night stand, nothing more.

_

"Lisa! Babe! Please, open the door!" Jaehyun had been banging the door nearly one hour already. Lisa was not opening the door. "Baby? Please?"

Jaehyun would do everything to make her ex girlfriend talk to him. He loved her of course. More than everything in this world. Lisa has been his life since their teenage life. But one mistake ruined everything.

The door opened with Lisa holding two luggages while she cries.

"W-where are you going?" Jaehyun asked his voice cracks.

"I'm moving out. Let's sell the condo." Lisa said sternly, although she doesn't really need to sell the money and get the share. She's literally rich like rich rich. She could just sit down and her parents will give her money.

"No one's selling the unit." Jaehyun stood up. He wouldn't and will never agree. This unit shared a lot of memories between him and Lisa.

How they talked about growing and building a family and to live here together. They sure were lovely.

"This unit witnessed our love Lisa. There's no way I'm selling it."

"It also witnessed how you cheated behind me Jae."

Jaehyun was left speechless, he looked down as Lisa pass by him but Jaehyun quickly grabbed Lisa's wrist and turned her around to give her a hug. A loving and painful hug.

"Jae--"

"Please, just this once." Jaehyun pleaded and hugged Lisa tightly while he cried, sobbing on Lisa's shoulder. "I.. I'm sorry babe."

"I'm going. Let me go." Jaehyun didn't. He really doesn't want to. He loves Lisa so much that it pains him a lot, just seeing Lisa carry those two bug luggage already affected him, how much more when she left?

"Jae let go!"

"No, please stay. Let me fix this, let's talk about it first please?" Jaehyun pulled Lisa for another hug but he cupped Lisa's face and kissed her forceful.

"JAEHYUN mmph-"

_

"Renovation? But miss Kim, I don't think the people living here will allow that."

Jennie sighs and looks at her employee. "Then they should just leave, easy."

Jennie and the employee are walking to the elevator when Jennie heard someone familiar.

"Stay here." She told her employee and the latter nodded and went to the direction of the voice.

There she saw Lisa whimpering trying to get out of Jaehyun's grip.

"Hey!" Jennie went and pulled Jaehyun punching him on the face resulting him to stumble down.

Jaehyun looked at Jennie and glared, "Who do you think you are?!"

Bodyguards came and hold both Jaehyun's arms while Jennie took Lisa inside the condo. Lisa was crying her heart out....again.

Jennie went outside again and walked towards Jaehyun, "Never come back to this building again you asshole."

She signals the guards and left with Jaehyun who was still trying to get off the buff men's hold.

Jennie then returned inside only to get attacked by Lisa's hungry sweet lips. Jennie who just couldn't resist the blonde's lips, she kissed back, locking the door as Lisa led them both to the room where she witnessed her ex boyfriend and her best friend naked.

They successfully reached the room without even separating from each other's lips. Jennie throw Lisa on the bed and crawled on top of her then kissed her again. Lisa trued removing Jennie's lady suit as Jennie helps her do the job. She also unhooked her bra and pulled away from the kiss for a bit to remove the bra then continued eating each other's lips again.

That didn't went longer as Jennie pulled Lisa's shirt up together her bra. She's hungry and turned on. She quickly attacked Lisa's right nipple, sucking it and biting it slightly making Lisa moan.

This was new to her, Jaehyun never did it with her. And she loved it. She loved the new feelings.

"Jennie... Oh god~" Lisa moans pushing Jennie's head more to her breast. Once satisfied, she slowly trailed kisses below Lisa's breast going to her exposed stomach. Jennie started to pulled Lisa's jagger down revealing her in s sexy black lace panties. Her mouth waters as her fingers found it's way to Lisa's folds sliding it up and down. Then she rips off the panties making Lisa frown.

"That's my favorite panty you know."

Jennie chuckles going up and kissing her lips then went down to kiss Lisa's lower lips this time.

Lisa screamed, so loud when Jennie ate her. Jennie thrusted her tongue inside the blonde's dripping wet entrance.

"Shit! Ohhh~" lisa moaned gripping on Jennie's brown locks and pushing her deeper.

"You like that huh?" Jennie speaks despite down there eating Lisa's cunt. It sent vibration to Lisa's making her whimper.

Lisa nodded vigorously tilting her head sideways with the pleasure.

Then without warning, Jennie inserted two fingers and quickly slide it in and out fast.

"Jennie! Shit! Oh God! Oh God!"

Series of moans and grunts are the only thing can hear inside the room. Moans of pain and please but mostly pleasure.

Lisa came and screamed Jennie's name. Later on, Jennie also came.

"How?" Lisa asked

"I've been touching myself while I fuck you honey." Jennie responded as they both lay down the bed but far from I each other.

"Damn, we fucked two times already."

Lisa blushed, she remembers how she initiated it. How she kissed Jennie suddenly.

"I.. I don't know what got into me." Lisa admitted ss she gets the pillow and put it on her face.

"I have to admit something." Jennie said and faced Lisa, "I love fucking you and I know you loved it too."

Lisa raises a bro and waited for Jennie to talk again.

"You're away of friends fucking right? But we're not friends, we're strangers so instead, let me propose something." Jennie continued.

"Okay go on."

"Let's be fuck Buddies."

Lisa thinks for a while. She thinks of Jennie's fingers inside her that made her cum. She loves the brunette's fingers and tongue inside her obviously and wouldn't hesitate to say yes to the latter's proposal.

"Okay."

Jennie smiled cockily, she also have the same thoughts with the blonde. She loved how the blonde's hands are on her body while they fuck. The was their lips connects and swap salivas. She loved it.

"But there's a condition." Lisa's forehead furrows.

"No string attached. This will be just pure sex. Nothing more."

Lisa nodded, of course she knows that. She has been reading stories about this things, just like how sugar daddies and sugar babies tell themselves that everything they do is just sex nothing else.

"No string attached."

A/N: umm I think I'll make the story less rated 18, but don't you worry there will be smuts 😁