FUCK BUDDIES 5

"OH GOD OH GOD! FUCK!"

Lisa can't stop moaning as she felt the pleasure she's receiving from the brunette on top of her.

"Oh you like that huh?" Lisa nodded biting her lower lip till she tasted something metallic not realizing it's already bleeding. "You're such a good girl taking this 10 inch strap baby."

Jennie hugged Lisa and kept ramming the strap inside of Lisa who's squirming from intense pleasure.

"Fuck! Yes hit that spot Jennie! Oh god.."

One last hard thrust from Jennie, Lisa screamed on top of her lungs feeling that euphoric feeling with her eyes rolling at the back of her head. Her mouth agape as she feel herself release such fantastic orgasm.

Breathing heavily, Lisa tried to roll over the brunette to her side but the brunette pinned Lisa's hands on top of her head and started moving again. She didn't want to stop until she's satisfied, she wants Lisa, all of Lisa.

_

The sun ray peeping over the curtains woke up Lisa. She started to open her eyes slowly and tried to move when she felt something hard inside her.

Jennie didn't even remove it before sleeping! She thought and tried to remove Jennie's hands off her waist but the brunette just hold on to her tightly. Lisa then felt kisses on her nape and felt the fake dick moving again. But well, Lisa's sore but horny at the same time so she just let Jennie do what she wants.

"J-jennie...mmm." she moans, Jennie then flipped the position making Lisa bury her face on the soft fabric of the bed. With Jennie having the view of her ass and the strap disappearing inside of Lisa's tight cavern.

They continued "fucking" well that's according to Lisa but for Jennie? It's different now, she feels like making love. Jennie pulled out the fake dick and removed it from her throwing it somewhere inside the room. She lied down beside Lisa and pulled the latter for a hug.

Lisa was confused as why? Why is Jennie cuddling her? Isn't that a big no for fuck buddies?

"Jennie?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to go, my mom's expecting me for a lunch." Jennie removed her arms around Lisa and sat up.

"But you can't walk."

"I know that, and the hell? How many hours have you been destroying me since last night? I barely feel anything from my lower region anymore and adding up just a while ago." Lisa said making Jennie chuckled.

Jennie back hugged Lisa and put her chin on the latter's shoulder. She doesn't even know where she got that courage to do it but for her, it's just so right to have Lisa on her arms.

"Right sorry about that, your just so addicting."

Silence came after that and Jennie's still haven't moved from her previous position and Lisa just let her. She noticed something from the brunette, it's that she is being to good for her liking. Could it be possible that Jennie is catching feelings already?

"Jennie, I have to go."

Jennie blinked multiple times and awkwardly pulled away from the naked blonde. Lisa took this opportunity to stand up getting her clothes and walking to the bathroom and get changed.

After a few minutes, Lisa came out the bathroom with Jennie already dressed and was about to get out the room. "Do you want to eat breakfast first?"

Lisa isn't used to this, but she nodded anyway. What's wrong with having breakfast with someone who you fuck with?

Jennie cooked bacon with omelette rice. Although Lisa said she really have to go, she stayed and ate breakfast with the brunette.

"Bye, thank you for the breakfast Jennie." Lisa said and was about to go when Jennie grabbed her wrist pulling her and crashing their lips together.

Just why?

"You're welcome." Jennie smiled and let go of Lisa, who walked outside the condo dumbfoudely, she touches her lips and suddenly felt her cheeks hot.

"I wasn't expecting that..."

_

"Okay, can you explain what happened last night Jendeuk?" A short raven haired girl can be seen crossing her arms looking like she's scolding a kid.

"Leave me alone Jisoo, I'm tired."

Jisoo snorted and sat down the opposite couch, "Tired? Oh sorry, right. Tired of fucking."

"Yeah you're right, and what about it?"

"Jennie, this isn't you. You don't do fucking." Jisoo said quoting in the air when she said the word fucking. "What did you get into with? And how did you know Lisa?"

"You know Lisa?" Jennie asked lifting her head to meet her cousin's eyes.

"Everybody knows Lisa, Jendeuk."

"How come I don't know her?"

"Umm, of course you wouldn't know her. You are a person tying herself with work."

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Okay, then what's with Lisa and why does everyone know her."

"Well, the Manobans are our business partner Jendeuk. They own big corporations here and outside the country. They're basically rich RICH! And well Lisa, is their only child and is to take over their company soon. She also participated in a small acting gig before, her popularity skyrocketed and earned very good impressions from people. But she stopped, she said in an interview that she wanted to focus more on her life. That was when she was still together with boyfriend." Jisoo explained with Jennie listening intently. She felt like she missed a very important chapter of her life when she didn't know Lisa earlier.

"Boyfriend..."

"Oh speaking of... How did you end up fucking her? I thought she's straight." Jisoo asked making Jennie giggle.

I mean she's Jennie. Anyone can go gay for her...

Jisoo lifts her hand stopping whatever is Jennie was about to say. "Nevermind, Don't need to answer that question there dear cousin. I'm leaving, gotta go see that girl last night."

"Girl?"

Jisoo nodded at her cousin and got up, "Well, let's just say when you left with Lisa, the girl sitting beside you was left lonely and me being the best girl in the world, I accompanied her. I got to asked her for a friendly date and boom!"

"Okay, you can leave now. I'm going home."

"Oh right! Your mom's asking for your presence at your house. She said she wanted to introduce someone to you. Someone special she said and she needs you there." Jisoo winked and left her cousin who is now massaging her temples.

"What a great life!" Jennie mumbles and went to take a shower to go to the Kim's residence.

A/N: thoughts? 🥺 Please Vote, thank you!