Ch-14 What If ?

"Faazi, I have shifted your clothes from your room to this room. Because it seems like Dur won't shift into Fazaan Bhai's room anytime soon." Yara said while changing the bedsheet.

Faaz kept looking at her with an intense gaze. So intense that Yara could feel his eyes on her.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" She asked while continuing her task.

"You called me Faazi." He replied with a hint of smile on his lips.

"You didn't like it?" She looked at him.

"No, it's just that it sounds cuter from your lips." He passed her a breathtaking smile.

She quickly averted her eyes as her face heated up because of his cheesy words.

Faaz stood up from the couch and began setting the pillows on the bed, trying to help his wife.

It felt weird.

Being so soft with each other.

Faaz slumped on the bed, to mess the bed again.

"Faaz, I had just set the bedsheets and you again messed the bed." Yara complained. She couldn't even properly look at her hard work of ten minutes.

"Yara, bed is for sleeping, not decorating. And you have a wrong timing of doing tasks. You should set the bed in the morning so that it looks neat throughout the day. Which freak sets the bed at night?"

"You called me a freak!?" She shouted at him.

Oh! Finally they are behaving like our Faaz and Yara.

"Yara, I was just explaining." He tried to clarify, however, Yara won't take his clarifications.

"Explaining how I am a freak because I am trying to keep my room neat, right?" She was fuelling with anger.

Maybe, too much romance disbalanced chemical equilibrium of her brain.

"Yara, you are taking it to a wrong direction. I was saying you are doing it at wrong time." He began.

"At least, I am doing something. Not like you, sitting idle all the day."

"Yara, enough is enough. Stop exaggerating such a small thing." He was done with her melodrama.

"I am exaggerating? It was you who called me a freak."

"Yara, will you shut up?" He warned.

"No, I won't." She put her hands on her hips.

Soon his glare was replaced by a smirk as a very evil idea crossed his mind. His arms pulled her to his chest. In no time their lips collided. This sudden liplock took her off-guard. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Faaz slowed down his pace, trying to be as soft as possible. The softness of his lips made her close her eyes and enjoy this feeling.

"Yara- Oh God!" Dur shrieked witnessing their kissing session.

Faaz and Yara backed away from the kiss due to the sudden intrusion.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Mumbling a series of apology, Dur quickly left the room.

Well, don't you think Fazaan and Dur are made for each other? Always ruining others' romantic moments.

A dazed Yara looked at Faaz, who strangely looked quite determined.

'Yara, I am not going to stop tonight.' With this being said Yara was pushed to the mattress.

Faaz discarded his t-shirt and hovered over her body.

"Faaz..." Her tone held hesitance.

He knew that she was afraid. Obviously, she will be afraid. She was only nineteen. So in order to calm her down, he kissed all over her face.

"Don't worry, I am not going in that direction." And he kissed her cheek.

That night lots of kisses and pecks were shared here and there. Oh, not there! 🤭

It was maybe around midnight when finally they were tired of their kissing session.

"Yara, I think... I...ummm... I... nothing." He couldn't muster up the courage to say what he felt at that moment.

However, the way Yara's gaze intensified, it was clear that she understood what he wanted to say.

"Good night, Faazi." She closed her eyes while encircling her arms around him.

•••

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" Dur asked teasingly while they were roaming around in a shopping mall.

Yara turned red hearing Dur. She immediately zipped up her jacket so that the collars of jacket could hide her neck area.

Dur chuckled looking at Yara's action.

"C'mon, Yara, you don't need to get nervous about it."

"It feels weird."

"What's your age, by the way?" Dur asked.

"Nineteen. And you?" Yara already had an idea that Dur will be at least three-four years elder than her.

"I am twenty-three." And she was right.

"Fazaan Bhai told you about the will?"

"Yeah, his father was such an idiot to set that nonsense condition."

"It was his way to make sure his sons get married."

"But life is not all about marriage."

"In our society, it is."

"A sad truth."

"Acha, I am hungry now. Let's eat then continue with shopping."

"Alright."

And they went to a small restaurant in the same shopping complex. Both the sister-in-laws sat on a small round table with two chairs and placed their orders. Potato wedges for Dur and cheese burger for Yara.

As the order was served, Yara picked the mouth-watering burger. She was about to take a big bite of it. However, she saw someone, who was also staring in her direction. Her mouth was wide open. The burger was just an inch away from her mouth. But her ex was present in front of her eyes.

After five seconds of contemplation, she took a big bite of delicious burger in her hands. While her eyes simply ignored that silly boy.

Because her husband has better hairstyle than the monkey sitting a few tables away. Now she was confused as to what she saw in that idiot to date him for whole two weeks.

But her mind filled with many strange thoughts.

What if Rayyan wants to patch up with her?

What if he got aggressive finding about her marriage?

What if Faaz got to know about Rayyan?

What if Rayyan kidnapped her?

What if Rayyan attacked Faaz?

What if Faaz accidentally murdered Rayyan?

What if-

"I need to stop reading those stupid Wattpad stories. I should update my library with good Wattpad books. Something light-hearted and sensible. Those unrealistic and nonsensical books are severely damaging my sanity." Yara thought.

•••

How's the new cover of this book?
Guess who made it. 😌