Ch-18 🙀

"I am getting married." Bilal smiled cheekily.

Both the brothers passed him weird expressions as if they didn't believe his words. Well, yes, they didn't.

"How you got guts for that?" asked Fazaan.

He was doubtful because previously Bilal was not ready to accept his feelings for Isha'a and was okay with her marrying someone else. Then how did this sudden change happen?

Well, Bilal's smile fainted.

Is it this obvious that he has no guts?

Well, yes.

But he couldn't tell the truth. That it was Isha'a who took a stand for herself and told her parents about them.

"Umm..." He took a seat opposite them and continued, "I realized such a big fool I am-"

"Now that you are." Faaz cut him off with his humorous insult. But his lips got sealed as Bilal gave him a deadly glare.

Scaring the hell out of Faaz was one of Bilal's best skills.

"I talked to my uncle-aunty and they agreed after a long discussion."

Faaz and Fazaan couldn't believe his words. It was a white lie. Bilal was not the person to confess his feelings so easily.

"Faazi! Fazaan Bhai!" Yara came running to the living area. A big smile was plastered on her face. Her eyes moved to Bilal and the size of her smile grew bigger.

"Bilal Bhai, congratulations! Isha'a just called me and told me that she finally confronted her parents about you and her loving each other."

Now, after hearing what Yara just said, Faaz and Fazaan smiled tightly.

"Bilal, you told us that it was you who confronted her parents." Faaz arched his brow, getting all ready to tease and irritate the hell out of Bilal.

"Haa! She was saying he stood there like a statue all the time. He uttered no word and only nodded with doubtful expressions." Yara added.

Bilal was all flushed after this disclosure.

"Bilal, what was that?" Fazaan asked with seriousness.

"I thought both of you will make fun of me." He mumbled like a little kid who stole a few coins to buy his favorite candies.

"Now that's bound to happen, but that doesn't mean you lie to us," Faaz added.

"Sorry." He apologized.

At the same moment, Dur entered the living area seeing this gathering.

"Good morning." She greeted with a smile.

Bilal looked at others with a questioning expression. He wanted to know who is this girl.

"Bilal, she is Dur E Fishan. My wife." Fazaan introduced Dur in a hesitant tone because he knew what is coming next.

"You traitor! You got married and didn't even care to at least inform me. Now I understood, I am no one to you. What am I even doing here? I am leaving right now forever!"

Bilal started his melodrama. His hands moved in the air dramatically.

"Bilal, please stop your melodrama. Your dramatics are worse than Yara's." Faaz yawned.

And Yara glared in his direction, but he ignored the cat ready to claw his face.

(Yara's expression - 🙀)

"Oh." And Bilal stopped.

"Now go and spend some time with Isha'a. She is still very angry with you." Yara added, folding her arms on her chest.

And that's how all this drama ended.

"What was that?" Dur asked.

"Well, whenever three of them are together, their lunacy increases tenfold," Yara replied.

"That I could see."

"Dur Aapi, we need to do the shopping for Bilal Bhai's wedding," Yara said excitedly.

"Oh yes! C'mon, let's go. Call Isha'a as well. I'll get a chance to meet her." Dur said with newfound energy.

"But both of you had done shopping a few days ago," Fazaan argued.

"Fazaan Bhai, we need to buy some traditional dresses for the wedding functions. You men will simply wear some black or grey suit, but we girls need to look good."

Saying so Yara and Dur ran to their respective rooms to get ready for the robbery. C'mon, shopping or robbery, it is the same for them. They are going to rob their husbands' money with the shopping.

This was one of those moments when both the twins were cursing their destiny and that property will that forced them to get married.

"Both of you, don't come to my wedding wearing your boring blacks or greys. Wear some decent South-Asian clothes." Bilal told. Already planning to hang a board outside the venue with 'No Suits'written over it in bold black letters.

Faaz and Fazaan glared his way and replied to his so-called suggestion by raining pillows over him.

Pillow fight.

Shoe fight.

Sauce fight.

Flour fight.

Fruit fight.

Vegetable fight.

Water fight.

Broom fight.

They fought a war with every possible object they could find in the apartment and only stopped when they heard Albert shouting for creating the mess in the whole house.

•••
I hope you found it funny.

What if I end this book today?