Ch-17 Teddy Bear🧸

Dur had a habit of sleeping while hugging her teddy bear. The one she left at her father's place. And the one she maybe never gets back.

But if she had no teddy bear to hug while sleeping, whom she was hugging at that moment?

She slowly opened her eyes to see whose teddy bear it was.

Hmm, it had gorgeous features and resembled a human rather than a soft toy. His furry head almost felt like the silky hair of a gorgeous man. And his skin was so soft that she wanted to kiss every inch of it.

However, her desire diminished when the realization dawned upon her sleepy head. She was hugging her husband of two days, and not any teddy bear.

With a pouty, almost crying face she withdrew from the comfort of his warmth and ran to the ensuite. Embarrassed that her husband is as soft as a teddy and she may end up with this teddy forever.

★★★

“Yara, wake up.” Faaz caressed her cheeks while attempting to wake her up.

But Yara whined and didn't move an inch from her position.

“Yara, you are getting lazy day by day. C'mon, wake up. Too much sleep is harmful to your tiny brain.”

Yara wanted to punch his nose for addressing her brain as tiny, but she chose not to disturb her peaceful sleep.

“Yara, leave the bed by yourself or it won't be any difficult for me to pick you off the bed.”

His warning got zero response as Yara was still sleeping like a lazy cat.

He huffed at her ignorance and pick her up in his arms. Their chests pressed against each other. Her legs wrapped around his torso while his arms encircled his neck. She put her head on his shoulder while he paced to the ensuite.

Faaz stood under the shower panel with Yara in his arms as the shivering cold water hit their tangled bodies. Yara shrieked in terror as the brutally cold water drops hit her skin.

“Faazi!!!”

Faaz laughed vigorously as Yara jumped off his body and ran outside, all wet from top to bottom. He turned off the shower and exited the ensuite to witness a shivering Yara throwing daggers at him.

“Why did you do this to me!?” She was glaring at him as if he brought a co-wife into the house.

“Because my wife has got very lazy.” He smirked while moving towards the closet.

“I hate you!” She huffed while marching past him, pushing him aside in anger.

“I hate you too.” He said, however, she ignored him and pulled out her clothes.

Faaz rolled his eyes at her and he also pulled out his warmest clothes.

★★★

“When will you return to your place?” Faaz asked Fazaan while sipping his coffee when both the brothers were sitting in the living area around ten in the morning.

Fazaan looked at him weirdly. He understood very well why Faaz was asking this question. But he, in no way, was ready to live with Dur at his place.

“Not anytime soon. Especially when I have walking trouble to handle.” He replied after taking a sip of his coffee.

“You'll have to live with her for the next five years, so you'll stay here for straight five years?” The way Faaz uttered these words so unpleasantly, Fazaan wanted to punch his nose and break his arm. Seems like his little brother by one hour forgot the beatings he used to get from him in their childhood.

“Don't be so desperate, little brother. Yara is young and childish. Better if you grip your pants for a few years.” He smirked while saying so.

“Don't tell me what to do. Better focus on your liar of a wife.” Faaz spat back.

“Oh, says the one who has done a Ph.D. in lying himself.” Fazaan retorted.

“Huh, like you haven't lied ever.”

“Not as nasty as you.”

They would have continued to argue over this petty issue if Bilal wouldn't walk in.

“Hello, angry birds, why so eager to chop each other's feathers?” Bilal was in a very pleasant mood, much to the brothers' surprise. Because Bilal was like that relative in a family who used to get upset on every family occasion.

“Why are you so happy though?” Faaz asked suspiciously.

“Am I banned from being happy?” Bilal chuckled, making the other two's eyes pop out like soccer balls.

“I think Bilal lost his temper in a serious accident,” said Fazaan, showing his tendency to act stupidly.

“Or maybe Isha'a's separation took a toll on his mental stability,” Faaz added.

“Guys, there's nothing like what both of you are assuming.” Bilal clarified.

“Then what's the matter?” Faaz asked.

“I am getting married.” Bilal smiled cheekily.

To be continued...

•••
Hi!

I will try to update this weekend as well.

By the way, I have few questions for you all. I hope you will reply to them.

• Do poorly written books ( which have grammatical and spelling mistakes in tons ) irritate you or not?

• Is there any favouritism among readers? Or it's all just an assumption made by authors like me?

• What made you continue reading this book?

• Define my writing style and storytelling in your words.