Ch-16 Faazi Monkey 🐒

“I am Peter. Don Sikander has sent me to live here for two weeks and keep an eye on all of you. To make sure Madam is safe and happy among you all.”

Faaz, Yara, Fazaan, and Dur, four of them had their ball-like eyes out of their sockets and chatterbox-like mouths widened in shock.

Dur was the first one to come out of her shocked state. Peter was getting suspicious looking at their astounded faces. So she tried to handle the situation with her... lies! Because that's the only task she can do with effortless perfection.

“Oh, no problem, Peter. You are our guests for the next two weeks.” She smiled and spoke enthusiastically.

Fazaan and Faaz both glared at her. While Yara simply tried to act like she can understand the seriousness of the situation. However, in reality, she was a hell of bored of this everyday mafia drama.

“Albert,” Dur called for Albert.

However, she got no response.

“Albert.” She called again.

However, again no response.

“Albert!” Her tone was a little louder than before.

Sadly, again no response.

“Albert uncle,” Faaz called for Albert very cutely. Like a kid will call his elders. And the very next moment a grinning Albert entered the living area.

Dur frowned, but kept quiet. Because she knew no one in the house liked her, except for Yara.

“Dear sister-in-law, Albert *uncle* is here. You may tell him whatever you want to.” Faaz said with a smirk.

Dur passed him a quick fake and annoying smile before turning to Albert, who was looking at her with sheer distaste and ignorance.

“Cook a delicious meal for our guest.” Firstly it was only a beverage, but Albert's ignorant attitude earned him this task.

But Albert was no less. He already had decided to order the meal from any restaurant but he wasn't going to cook for that Cheater.

“Of course.” And he went back to the kitchen.

★★★

“Faazi...” Yara leaned against his right shoulder while they were sitting on the bed idly the same night.

“Hmm...” Faaz gently put his head against hers while humming in response.

“This house feels crowded.” Her lips turned into a pout while saying so.

“Hmm...” His tone was a sad one, he agreed with her.

“How about we go out for a date tomorrow?” She suggested in an excited tone.

“Hmm...” He again hummed in response, much to Yara's displeasure.

So a very displeased Yara turned to face him and cupped his cheeks. Her expressions resembled those dominating, ruthless billionaires of Wattpad romance books.

“Words. I want words.”

Looking at her.

Trying to dominate him.

Like those Wattpad billionaires.

Faaz burst into fits of laughter.

Because Yara and Dominance don't get along well.

Yara frowned seeing him laughing at her.

So a very frowning Yara began ruthlessly tickling him.

“Yara! Yara, stop!”

“Why? You wanna laugh, right? Now laugh.” And she began poking her fingers in his stomach.

“Yara, baby, please. You love me, right?” He tried to pester her and she stopped her ticklish assault.

Once they composed themselves after a long laughter session, both of them lay down on the bed. Yara wrapped her arms around him, and so did Faaz. And they were fast asleep in each other's arms.

While in the other room scenario was a bit different.

★★★

Dur had shifted her clothes into Fazaan's bedroom from the one she was living in. While setting her clothes in the wardrobe, she looked at Fazaan's clothes. She was kind of unimpressed by his dressing sense. Blacks, greys, and whites, that's it.

Fazaan was also present in the room. He was sitting on the bed and scrolling through his Twitter. He was more of a Twitter person than Facebook or Instagram.

“Fazaan,” Dur called his name.

“Yeah?”

“You need to update your wardrobe.” She suggested.

Fazaan didn't mind her words. He knew his dressing sense is very boring. But he liked to keep it simple. Moreover, he hates shopping.

“I know, but I hate shopping.” He scrunched his nose while saying so.

“Should I do some shopping for you?”

“As you wish.”

“Alright.”

Unexpectedly they were good with each other. Unlike Faaz and Yara, they did no arguments. Both of them had expected lots and lots of arguments and fights. However, none happened.

Maybe because every couple has a different equation.

Again, they had no problem sharing one bed. Fazaan took the right side and Dur took the left side. And they tried to fall asleep.

Ten minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Half an hour.

And Fazaan was asleep.

However, Dur had a problem falling asleep. It took her at least an hour to fall asleep. So she kept changing sides until soft slumber began embracing her.

“Faaz! Give me my chocolate back!”

She jerked up hearing Fazaan's loud shout.

She was confused.

What is that monkey Faaz doing in their bedroom?

And why does he steals Fazaan's chocolates?

She switched on the bedside lamp and checked on Fazaan.

Well, he was deep in slumber and there was no trace of Faaz anywhere in the room.

She switched off the lamp and was about to lie down.

“Mama! Faazi Monkey ate my chocolates!”

But she jerked up before her back could hit the mattress. She switched on the lamp again.

“Mama! You don't love me. You always side with him.”

And then she realized that Fazaan has the habit of talking in his sleep.

“Now how will I sleep with him talking all night?” She had a dreadful look on her face.

But then it came to her mind that she had bought some cotton along with her makeup stuff when she went shopping. So she immediately took some cotton and put that in her ears to block Fazaan's voice.

When Dur was sure she can listen to nothing but silence, she fell onto the bed.

While Fazaan kept complaining to his Mama all night that she doesn't love him and only stopped when his Baba comes back and gives him lots of chocolates. Faaz gets none so he began crying.

Even his dreams are so cute, just like his brother. 🤭

•••

I am getting a feeling that this story is nearing it's end.