Chapter 4: Foursome Fun (🍋)

(Tokuro is seen along with Barbie Wire, Mixxie and Millie at Charlie's hotel.)

Charlie: Oh, Tokuro. Welcome back. Who are these girls with you?

Tokuro: They are Barbie Wire, Mixxie and Millie. I met them in the saloon.

Charlie: That's cool.

Tokuro: Well... is there any available room?

Charlie: Of course.

(Then Charlie calls Vaggie to guide Tokuro and the girls to the available room, and then as Tokuro takes off his shoes, Barbie Wire walks towards him while swaying her hips, and the two share a kiss while Mixxie and Millie lick his member sexually. Barbie Wire moans into the kiss, and then Tokuro proceeds to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan loudly.)

Barbie: (moans) Oh yes! Keep sucking my tips, handsome...

(Then Tokuro proceeds to suck Barbie Wire's tits while groaning in pleasure from Mixxie and Millie taking turns deep throating his member.)

Barbie: Hey, don't hog all the fun for yourself, girls.

(Then the three girls take turn deep throating his member, causing him to feel intense pleasure which the girls smirk at, and then they continue as Tokuro feels a sensation rising on his member.)

Tokuro: Girls, I'm gonna cum.

Barbie: Spray us, darling.

Mixxie: Let us taste your seed, handsome.

Millie: Yeah.

(Tokuro shoots the load on the two girls, who then gaze at him with lust.)

Tokuro: Uh... girls?

(Tokuro is instantly thrown on the bed, and then Barbie Wire and Mixxie walk towards him sexily over the bed. Mixxie then sits on his face while Barbie Wire slides his member into her womanhood. Tokuro then proceeds to eat Mixxie out while thrusting into Barbie Wire as both are loudly moaning. Meanwhile, Millie masturbates.)

Mixxie: (moans) Oh, Tokuro, yes!

Tokuro: I'm gonna cum again.

(Then Tokuro shoots his load deep down inside Barbie Wire, who moans extremely loud while Mixxie cums all over his face. Then Mixxie takes Barbie Wire's place and sits on his manhood, while Millie sits on his face and then he vigorously thrusts into Mixxie while eating Millie out.)

Mixxie: (moans) Yes, make me yours, Tokuro.

Millie: (moans) Oh, yes.

(Then they keep doing it until Tokuro cums inside Mixxie and Millie cums all over him.)

(Some minutes later, Tokuro is seen with Molly, Octavia, Barbie Wire, Mixxie and Millie as another portal opens.)

Molly: Where are we going now, my handsome human?

Tokuro: We're going to another universe. To be more specific to My Hero Academia Universe.

Octavia: So we're going to another world.

Mixxie: Well, it will be better than being in hell without anything to do.

(Then they go through the portal and go to another world as the screen fades out.)