Chapter 16: Arriving at Symphogear World/Saving Kanade

(Tokuro and his group come out of a portal, and arrives at the Symphogear Universe.)

Tokuro: Well, here we are.

(The group looks around to see that they are in a stadium.)

Alastor: A stadium?

Molly: Well, I guess we're in one more world to explore.

(Then two girls start singing a song, and they are none other than Tsubasa and Kanade.)

(A/N: Start at 0:35)

(After they finish their song, everyone starts cheering for them, including Tokuro.)

Tokuro: WOO-HOO! YOU ROCK, KANADE!

(Then Kanade turns to see Tokuro and winks at him. Suddenly, she feels something wrong.)

Kanade: Noises are coming

Charlie: (dumbfounded) Noises?

Ingvild: (points up) Over there!

(Some noises are seen coming, and then Kanade transforms into her mecha form. Tokuro then decides to transform as well.)

Tokuro: Henshin!

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Diend!

(Tokuro transforms into Diend while Kanade slashes some noises. Tsubasa transforms as well and attacks other noises. Diend shoots some of them, and then he pulls out three cards.)

Diend: I'd better bring some reinforcement.

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Aqua! Kamen Ride: X! Kamen Ride: Mach!

(The three riders are summoned, and along with Diend, the I

(The three riders are summoned, and along with Diend, the I.M.P., Froppy and Ingvild, they help both Tsubasa and Kanade in their fight, easily destroying each one of the noises. A young girl is seen watching the fight, and then Charlie takes her away from the Noises while Kanade and Diend prevent the creatures from approaching them. Diend pulls out a card and inserts it on his Diendriver.)

Diendriver: Attack Ride: Barrier!

(Diend summons a barrier which shields him and Kanade from the noises' attacks, surprising Kanade herself.)

Diend: (pulls out a card) I won't let anyone die here.

Diendriver: Final Attack Ride: D-D-D-Diend!

(Then Diend manages to destroy all of the noises with a powerful shot. Then Tsubasa goes to extend a handshake.)

Tsubasa: Thank you, whoever you are

Diend: (accepts handshake) I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!

(Then Diend and his group leave as Kanade's heart starts beating.)

Kanade: (in mind) I need to find out who is this guy.

(Then Kanade secretly follows Diend and his group, and Tsubasa notices it.)

Tsubasa: Kanade. Wait!

(Kanade doesn't listen, and she looks at Diend as he transforms back to normal.)

Tokuro: Now that was intense.

Kanade: You like my show, don't you?

Tokuro: Kanade?

Kanade: Didn't take long to find out, right?

Tokuro: Well...

Tsubasa: (comes in) Welcome to my world, Mr. Passing-Through Kamen Rider. I'm...

Tokuro: Tsubasa Kazanari. This cute girl is your friend Kanade Amou.

Kanade: (blushes) You're handsome too, you know.

Tsubasa: Well, I guess we'll have to stick together if we want to save the world from those noises.

Tokuro: Agreed. Let's go.

Blitzo: Let's settle this like gentlemen.

Mixxie: Let's do it.

(Then they leave the stadium as the chapter ends.)