Chapter 7: Attack on USJ

(Tokuro is seen alongside the Dekusquad at U.A. University.)

Tokuro: So this is U.A....

Tenya: Yep, this is the school where new heroes are born.

Tokuro: Yeah, this place is awesome. Too bad it's not villainproof.

Tenya: Now you've mentioned, there's a group of villains who keep roaming around the city.

Tokuro: The League of Villains, led by the mysterious All For One.

Tenya: Exactly.

Tokuro: He is the archenemy of the past One for All users, especially Nana Shimura and Toshinori Yagi, also known as All Might.

Tenya: (shocked) You know All Might's secret?

Tokuro: Not only that. I also know that since his last fight, he got an injury, and because of that, he can only fight three hours a day.

Tenya: So that's why he had to find a successor.

Tokuro: Exactly.

(As they walk through the school, they reach the USJ.)

Tenya: By the way, this is the USJ, a training room idealized one of our teachers.

Tokuro: The Pro Hero Thirteen. He built this room to train students on how to act through disaster situations.

Tenya: Indeed.

Tsuyu: Ribbit. He told us once that...

Tokuro: Powers are not meant to to inflict harm, but to protect people.

Tenya: Basically.

(Suddenly a black portal opens up, and then Kurogiri comes in along with the League of Villains.)

Tokuro: Great, it's Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but... today, we've come here to U.A. High School—this bastion of heroism...to end the life...of All Might, the Symbol of Peace.

Tokuro: Not if I can stop you.

Kurogiri: You? Who are you?

Tokuro: (pulls out a card) I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider. Remember that. (inserts the card in his driver) Henshin!

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Diend!

(Tokuro transforms into Kamen Rider Diend.)

Kurogiri: So you're the one who defeated the Sludge Villain... no matter, we will destroy you!

Diend: (pulls out three cards) You're gonna have to go through my personal army first.

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: PunchHopper! Kamen Ride: Dark Kabuto! Kamen Ride: Hercus!