Epilogue: Meanwhile at Nickelodeon

(Two military organizations are seen at the prison where the Loud Family (except for Lincoln and Lily) and the Nicktoons Villains are located. These organizations are none other than The Federation and Sir Pentious's Shadow Company.)

Sir Pentious: You know what you need to do.

Rorke: Free our new comrades. We'll need some new recruits for our cause.

(Meanwhile inside the prison.)

Man-Ray: The Loud Family? Here? HAHAHAHAHA! How wonderful.

Lisa: Grrrr, that damn nerd. We should have killed that Neutron boy when we had a chance.

Lori: Because of him, nobody believes us anymore.

Swiper: Oh my gosh.

Vicky: And I thought that twerp was despicable.

Man-Ray: Same about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

Sartana: And that kid tiger.

(Suddenly the prison is attacked, and the culprits are revealed to be Sir Pentious' Shadow Company, Gabriel T. Rorke and the Federation.)

Man-Ray: Freedom at last.

Rorke: Get them out of their cells.

(Then Sir Pentious's Shadow Company Soldiers and the Federation Soldiers break the Nicktoons Villains and the Loud Family out of their cells.)

(One hour later.)

(Sir Pentious' Shadow Company, The Federation, The Loud Family and the Nicktoons Villains are seen forming a new faction known as the Neon-Federation.)

Rorke: Today, we will rise once more as one nation, to face the corrupt and the traitors! We all trusted the intention of this man to [???] our great nation and lead her into a new era of prosperity. But like our monarchy before the Revolution, he has been colluding with the west with only self interest at heart! Collusion breeds slavery! And we shall not be enslaved! The time has come to show our true strength. They underestimate our resolve. Let us show them that we do not fear them. As one people, we will free our brethren from the tyranny of foreign influence! Our armies are strong, and our cause is just. As I speak, our armies are nearing their objectives, by which we will restore the independence of a once great nation. Our noble crusade has begun! Just as they lay waste to our country, we shall lay waste to theirs. This is how it begins.

(After Rorke ends his speech, the narrator decides to speak.)

Narrator: There are more stories to be told since Lincoln White, the Kamen Rider Decade, and his Friends are already having their own Adventures. And there are more adventures awaiting to be heard. Two people will be showing you readers some of their adventures. They're none other than Maric "Marx" Jacobson and Kick.

THE END

=== Cast ===

Tokuro Zankoku/Kamen Rider Diend

Octavia Goetia

Molly

Mixxie

Millie

Baribie Wire

Tsuyu Asui/Froppy

Ingvild Leviathan

Kanade Amou

Velvet Scarlatina

Blitzo

Loona

Charlie Magne

Vaggie

Alastor

Izuku Midoriya/Deku

Ochako Uraraka/Uravity

Shoto Todoroki

Tenya Iida/Ingenium

Rias' Peerage

Team RWBY

Team JNPR

Team CFY

=== Villains ===

Sir Pentious

League of Villains

All For One

Khaos Brigade

Kobakiel

Riser Phenex

Raynare

Kalawarner

Mittlet

Dohnaseek

Another Build

Another Faiz

Fine

Team CRDL

Cinder's Faction

Roman Torchwick

Hazel Rainart

Tyrian Callows

Arthur Watts

General Ironwood

Salem

=== Special Appearance ===

Shadow Company

The Federation

Nicktoons Villains

Loud Family