Chapter 22: Beacon Academy

(Tokuro is seen along with his squad as they arrive at Beacon Academy.)

Tsuyu: Ribbit. So this is Beacon Academy. Much different from U.A., I admit.

Tokuro: You will get surprised with what is inside of that academy.

(Suddenly an explosion is heard.)

Blitzo: Terrorist attack?

Loona: Atomic Bomb?

Mixxie/Millie: Sputnik?

(Tokuro gets inside the academy and sees a white haired girl scolding a black haired girl.)

Tokuro: Damn, if I entered earlier, this could be avoided.

(Then Tokuro approaches both of them.)

Tokuro: What's going on here?

Weiss: This childish dolt has caused all of it, and even almost ruined my clothes!

Ruby: I already told I'm sorry!

Tokuro: Okay, okay, calm down, both of you.

(Tokuro snaps his fingers and Kanade comes in with a new dust luggage.)

Tokuro: Maybe this will make up for the dust luggage you lost.

Weiss: Thanks, but what about the damage in the roof?

Charlie: (comes in) I can provide that.

(Charlie whistles, and then Blitzo, Loona, Niffty and Vaggie quickly fix the rooftop.)

Weiss: Whoa, they do an excellent job. But... (to Tokuro) Who are you?

Tokuro: I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider. Remember that!

(Tokuro and his squad walk away as Ruby was about to say a word, but Weiss glares at her before storming off.)

(Next day)

(Tokuro is seen preparing to jump as he transforms.)

Diendriver: Kamen Ride!

Tokuro: Henshin!

Diendriver: Diend!

(Tokuro transforms into Kamen Rider Diend, and jumps off the cliff, perfectly landing on his feet.)

Diend: Perfect landing.

(Then Diend prepares to summon three Riders.)

Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Specter! Kamen Ride: Necrom! Kamen Ride: Dark Ghost!

(The three riders are summoned and suddenly they see some grimms surrounding them

(The three riders are summoned and suddenly they see some grimms surrounding them.)

Diend: Okay, go!

(Then the summoned riders charge at the grimms and have no problem dealing with them. Diend shoots a nevermore, and then he manages to bring down a boarbtusk while the other riders deal with the remaining grimms.)

Diend: Well, I gotta go fast.

(Then Diend proceeds as he faces more grimms along with his summoned riders.)

(Meanwhile in the cliff, Glynda is seen watching the huntsmen's progress through her scroll.)

Glynda: Some of them are showing great progress. Especially Diend, he's like a one man army.

(Timeskip)

(Back to Diend, he is seen arriving in the temple along with his summoned riders. Suddenly he sees a relic.)

Diend: Bingo!

(Diend catches it, but suddenly he falls down to the ground.)

Diend: (looks at the relic) Damn, it's false...

(Suddenly Ruby, Weiss and other six figures come in.)

Weiss: Are you trying to get us killed?

Ruby: Come on, the idea worked, right!

(Suddenly a roar is heard as a grimm comes out of the shadows.)

Yang: Great, the gang is all reunited. Now we can die together.

(Diend steps forth.)

Diend: Stay back. He's mine. (to Specter) This is gonna hurt a bit.

Diendriver: Final Form Ride: Sp-Sp-Sp-Specter!

(Then Diend transforms Specter into its Parka Ghost, which then attacks the grimm, much for the eight huntsmen's surprise.)

Diendriver: Final Attack Ride: Sp-Sp-Sp-Specter!

(Diend and Specter's Parka Ghost combine their attacks, destroying the grimm.)

Diend: Problem solved. Now to get the relics.

(Timeskip)

(At the auditorium, Ozpin is seen deciding the teams.)

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!

(The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.)

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

(Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Rin a hug.)

Ozpin: Led by... June Arc!

Jaune: Huh? Led by...?

Ozpin: Congratulations, young boy.

(A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to June, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to her butt in front of the laughing audience.)

Ozpin: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee and Yang Xiao Long. (motions over the four as they stand) The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Yang: Cool, sis.

Blake: Grungratulations.

Ruby: Yay! We are a team!

(Weiss gets in shock)

Ozpin: As for Tokuro Zankoku, you may not have got a relic, but you managed to beat a most dangerous grimm, that's why you will be forming Team Diend, along with Tsuyu Asui, Ingvild Leviathan and Kanade Amou.

(Then Tokuro takes a bow as the screen fades out)