Chapter 1:Arrival

Meilani POV:

         I can't believe I'm on my way to see my godmother, I've been wanting to get away from my crazy aunt forever. I finally get to join the season, all my counselors keep telling me I need to find a husband, but I will do it on my terms and for love only.

On my island I could do what I want, but if my aunt saw me do the things that aren't lady like she'd most definitely have my head. My carriage pulled up in front of the castle, and I had forgot how beautiful it truly is. I grabbed the hem of my dress as my footman open my door.

 I grabbed the hem of my dress as my footman open my door

I was in Aw of the greenery of the estate. I was greeted by the door that was opened and revealed my favorite and only godmother.

"GODMOTHER!" I exclaimed as I ran and hugged her. And I realized what I did i forgot I wasn't on my island, I was about to back away, but I felt my embrace returned to me. My godmother pulled back and put her hands on the sides of my face and looked at me in the eyes.

"My dear Mei I've missed you with my whole heart, I'm glad your back, now let's get inside before the tea grows cold." She said as we were escorted into the palace.

When we finally taken a seat we began to discuss what's happen since I was here last. "Godmother I was hoping you would allow me to visit my friend?" I asked kinda nervous.

"And who might this friend be?" She asked as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"U-um Hyacinth Bridgerton, we've been friends since I was here last and we send letters all the time, and I wanted to surprise her," i said meeting my godmothers eyes.

"Well I don't see the problem, as long as your back by dark you may visit your friend," she said with a smile.

I was e static I couldn't wait. I gather my coachmen and told them to drive to the bridgerton estate. I was nervous I haven't seen her in like eight years and I know she might not be there what if she's hated me after not coming to visit. I looked down at my teal bracelet and I hoped she still wore hers.

 I looked down at my teal bracelet and I hoped she still wore hers

I looked up from my wrist when I felt the carriage come to a halt. I looked out the window, to see the gorgeous Bridgerton estate, it looked how it was when I was younger, hasn't changed a bit. My footman open the door, and helped me out of my carriage, I walked up to the door, very nervously might I add, but I knocked on the door.

The door open to a Bridgerton butler and as soon as he saw that I was present and went into a deep bow. "Y-your majesty it's a pleasure, how can I assist you ," he asked kinda nervous.

"I like to speak to Miss.Hyacinth," he showed me into the house and said he'll go find her, and I followed him.