Prologue

Don't you just hate when you die only to find yourself as a baby witch soon to be adopted by a coven of witches that serves an certain emperor in a cartoon you watched before said death.

It happened one too many times for a certain 15 year old and the worst part is, those coven soldiers just had to grow on him.

xxXxx

'Ugh, where am i?' He tried looking around him, but everything around him was too blurry 'why is everything so blurry?'

He could hear loud muffled noises all around him. The sound painfully rung in his ears.

'Ow, why is it so loud?! The last thing rememb-' he froze as he remembered what happened to him 'no no no no, please tell me I'm not dead!'

Suddenly, a sound resembling a yell rung painfully in his ears.

'Stop!'

As if listening to his request, the sound stopped and suddenly he felt like he was being carried.

The person carrying him got him close enough to his face that he was able to make something out.

'a bird? Wait, is that...?'

xxXxx

"Remember, Tate, never draw a circle near other scouts, got it?" one of the emperor's scouts told a five year old child with pale skin, cyan eyes and red hair.

It's been four years since he entered the world of The Owl House. Surprisingly, he retained his old name, Tate.

It was weird being in a tv show and even weirder to be on the evil side. He knew they were bad, but he couldn't really survive in the demon realm as he is, nor could he leave at the moment. So, all he could do was obey orders. Though, He'll have leave them eventually.

"Yes, sir" said Tate dejectedly as he looked up at the scout who nodded before walking away.

You'd think after being separated from your life and loved ones and being thrown into a different world, he'd at least get some powerful magic, especially considering who his mother was.

Sadly, fate had other plans. His magic was highly unstable, rarely does it not explode in his face

So, the scouts in the emperor's coven opted to teach him how to use a sword to protect himself, and now he was going to said training.

Currently, at the training grounds, he was doing his usual routine, swing a sword for hours until the time's up. It was very much as boring as it sounds.

As he stood in the training grounds swinging his wooden sword, he suddenly thought about how people would use a sword in anime and on tv he watched before he died. The glowing swords filled with magic and such. He thought of the possibility of doing them too using a sword and thus, he decided to experiment a little.

As he drew the magic circle in the air, one of the scouts quickly saw it and started panicking.

"No!" He yelled out causing the other scouts to panic as well

Tate slowly inserted his sword into the magic circle, afraid of what could possibly go wrong before he pulled it out and...there was no explosion...and the sword was covered by a blue aura.

"Huh, it didn't explode." The scout was surprised causing the other scouts to grow intrigued by the sudden development. "Hooray!"

That was the start of how Tate was later to be called the Silver Scout of the emperor's coven.

xxXxx

Lilith really disliked her..."son", if she could call him that considering he was just a failed clone of herself. She really needed to stop buying magical scrolls from the night market.

She wasn't interested in raising a child and even if she did not have the time nor effort to do so. She had more important things to do. So, she had given the baby to one of the scouts and it seems like they adopted him.

Now, 15 years later, she has to work with the kid who knew full well she was his mother. It was bothering to see how he, under his uniform's mask, looked exactly like her at his age (except for the hair being short and the lack of glasses). Though, it did fill her with some resemblance of pride to see her blood move up the ranks so fast.

Regardless, her focus wasn't on that child. She had a sister to cure of a curse after all.

xxXxx

There's another chapter after this one if it isn't obvious because i don't know if it is.

Toodles.