Thanks to Them part 1

This is how Tate looks in the human realm

This is how Tate looks in the human realm. Made by the lovely

hottestpersonmaybs

(Wattpad was bugging so I had to put their name on a different line.)

xxXxx

"W-where am I?"

Tate looked all around him, the unfamiliar environment confused him. He quickly tried to recall the last thing he remembered.

But the moment he did so, he started to panic. The collector! Where was everyone? Are they okay?

He got out of the bed he was in and dashed outside the room and downstairs at speeds hard to perceive with the naked eye.

Once he made it down, he saw an older woman who looked like Luz sitting down with his friends. It was obvious that she was Luz's mother, Camilla.

One more thing that became obvious was that Tate currently didn't have the energy to do what he just did freely. The result was him nearly comically falling face first into the floor had it not been for Hunter who dashed in to support his friend as he tried to regain his balance

"I'll take him upstairs." Said Hunter to everyone with an awkward chuckle.

As the two got further away from everyone's ears, Hunter spoke.

"Did you know that this was gonna happen?" Asked Hunter calmly.

"I wish. The first time I bit the dust was before I got to this point." Said Tate dejectedly before turning to Hunter. "By the way, how are you not having an existential crisis about this?"

"I *chuckle* think one existential crisis is enough for me." Said Hunter nervously as he remembered everything surrounding him being a grimwalker.

The two finally made it back to the room where Tate originally was and got inside. But the moment they did, Gwenevere, Tate's baby sister, flew to Tate using her wings and clung to his arm with the strength of a grizzly bear.

"Aaaand she's awake, great." Deadpanned Tate tiredly before he sat on the ground with his sister. "Can you tell me what happened after i passed out? I don't see any of adults around."

Hunter rubbed his arm with a dejected look before taking a deep breath.

"They're...still in the demon realm with the collector."

Tate visibly shook when he heard that name. Hunter quickly continued after seeing that.

"They're safe, I think. They should have made it out of the skull after Darius and Alador threw us through the portal."