Thorn Lake

Before we start, someone asked about the appearance of the palisman sword and so I'll try to describe it to the best of my ability without colors since i can't decide on which ones are best overall so you can imagine what fits.

Except the blade which should be fire orange or fire yellow as a reference to Galaxia, Meta Knight's sword.

Anyway.

The phoenix sits at the bottom of the sword. It's not so big that it causes issues with mobility nor so small it's tiny. (If it looks weird, shorten the handle a bit.)

The sword itself is also thicker, making it no longer a rapier, but a longsword.

ALSO, I've been given fanart for this fic by whiterabbitpoet

Thank you so much for the art.

The character with Skara is Odwin from "To Be a Blight" if you haven't checked that fic out.

Go follow them on Instagram and on Wattpad too. They're a really great person.

Enjoy

xxXxx

"How should i approach Darius and Eber? Should i even approach them? I could mess things up for them and now Raine's with them...*sigh*" Tate whispered to himself. "What do you think, Nyx?"

The phoenix palisman flew onto Tate's shoulders and chirped. Inside that one chirp were too many words for Tate to count as every palisman soul gave an answer.

"We're going to have to sort through...all of that later." Said Tate tiredly as he gestured towards all his palisman.

He sighed and stared at ceiling as he lied on his bed before he hearing scoff from his bookshelf.

"I still can't believe you made a phoenix palisman and called it "Phoenix"." Mir commented with a frown before taking a pause and continuing. "On second thought, i shouldn't be surprised."

"I'm not naming them something personal." Replied Tate rolling his eyes. "They have their own name- someone's coming."

*knock knock*

Tate suddenly heard a knock on his door. He got up from his bed and opened the door. It was none other than the head of the plant coven, Terra Snapdragon.

"Miss Snapdragon. What are you doing here?" Asked Tate in shock and slight fear.

Terra flashed a sinister smile and slowly entered the room.

"You've been assigned a new mission at the knee." She said calmly with a smile. "To help look for titan's blood with Kikimora."

Tate was wary of Terra. There's no way she'd be here just to tell him about a mission, right? Something smelt fishy and Tate did the only thing he could to find out...