Part 2

I woke up at 6:30 just like yesterday but this time I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up twice. I couldn't tell if it was from the not eating or if I was sick either way it gave me a chance to skive school.

I messaged Jayla to let her know I was sick and she didn't need to pick me up. She said it was okay and she was going to come round after to school to check on me. I didn't want the company but I couldn't say no, not to Jayla anyways.

I walked downstairs to get some medicine for my headache. Mom wasn't home she wrote a note that she would be home late. That usually means that she's with her boyfriend Andrew. I wasn't a fan of him he was kinda creepy he's never stayed over and if he did I would lock my door.

All day i was bored so I decided to read it ends with us (love that book btw 😍😍).
After a while I put my book down and realised it was the end of the school day. So I sat downstairs on the couch and put outerbanks on. 20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door i opened it to see. Jaden what was he doing here. "Hey?" I spoke like I was asking him a question "Jayla had volleyball so she sent me round to check on you"he replied answering my question. I moved out the way to let him inside and sat back down on the couch him following.

"So how are you?" He asked me "em I'm good I guess you?" I asked him his voice always made things better but I know he doesn't feel the same way so I have to keep it in and try and move on. Ughhhh but I couldn't his perfect brown eyes his hair his smile I think I think I'm inlove. I was awoke from my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my y/e/c eyes. "Earth to y/n helloooo" he smiled right in my face. "Sorry I was lost in my thoughts for a second. "They better have been about me" he said with a grin on his face I shoved him a little until I heard the door open and two people walk inside.

"Mom!?" I shouted from the living room. "Yes hunny I'm here I brought Andrew round for dinner it's pizza night !!" She spoke all happy. I put my head in my hands I couldn't do "family" dinner not tonight. "Ohhh hi jaden are you staying for dinner" she asked him what is she doing I thought to myself what a strange woman. "Um no sorry my mom wants me back were going out for dinner after Jayla's volleyball I have to get going" he replied kind of upset he had to decline the offer. Gosh he's so polite it makes him even hotter. I took jaden outside and said goodbye and watched him drive away I turned around and smiled for a second. Gosh y/n don't be so stupid he doesn't like you end of.

As again I didn't feel like eating since Andrew was here. I walked up to my room did my skincare. I didn't need to get changed since I stayed in my pjs all day and I finally drifted off to sleep. Luckily I'm one of those people that can sleep anywhere.

I woke up feeling a lot better at 6:30 like normal for school. I texted Jayla so she knows to pick me up today then I hoped in the shower and got changed for school

 I texted Jayla so she knows to pick me up today then I hoped in the shower and got changed for school

Change if you want :))

Jayla 🥵❤️:hey bae I'm outside
You:okay I'll be there bae

I collected my bag and headed out for jayla's car I jumped it the front since Javon was in the back "heyyy" I said in a happier tone in normal "heyyy what's got you in such a good mood" Jayla asked me. "I didn't get perved on by Andrew last night" I joked around after that there was a awkward silence maybe I shouldn't joke about that?? The rest of the ride was silent I guess that's on me.

Once we arrived at school I jumped out and walked straight to my locker keeping my head down making sure not to look at anyone the wrong way. You know what people in school are like. I got my math book and walked slowly to maths I didn't mind it or the teacher just didn't feel like it today. I walked in and sat down in my seat next to jaden. Maths went really slow I couldn't tell if it was just because it was maths or that it was maths.

SKIP TO LUNCH BECAUSE IM AN ICON
It's lunch now and I sat in the table as normal. I knew I needed something to eat today but I could hold on longer till I got home. I was still in my thoughts when Jayla, Javon and kylee came over. "Heyyy" they all said sitting down Javon next to me and Jayla and kylee across from me. They started eating and noticed I wasn't. I could tell they were all eyeing me and each other. Until finally the silence was broken by jaden walking over "Heyy my favourite people in the world" he said in a weird tone. He strutted over like a bad bitch and sat next to Javon "so why arnt you eating y/n ?" He asked me confused. "Oh I'm going out for tea when I get home?" I said in a questioning kind of tone. "Oh okay well make sure you eat something then" he said while Jayla looked at me from her food. "Yeye of course" I spoke in an encouraging tone.

I knew I was going to eat something but I liked the thrill of needing something you can't have it gave me something over to focus on instead of jaden and bianca although I pretty sure they broke up for the 100th time. Let's leave it as they were toxic I knew he could do better but you could never tell jaden he'd always flip.

SKIP TO ON THE WAY HOME BECAUSE WHY NOT 😍

On the way home the car was loud mainly because jaden was shouting over them about what to have for dinner I sat there and put on my music I hated shouting mainly from before my dad left they always argued sometimes it got physical but they didn't mean harm to each other because in the end they loved each other. Right? Once I was dropped off home I walked inside and went straight upstairs and read more of my book. PING. My phone went off.

I went to check it and it was jaden?
Jaden:make sure you eat something okay?
You:Yeye about to go get some pasta thank you for the reminder.
I was always forgetful no matter what it came to. I made my way downstairs to eat pasta and then got changed into my pjs, did my skin care and then peacefully drifted to sleep.

A/N
I don't really know where to take this like where should y/n and jaden have their first moment lmk 1232 words!!