Part 6.

I heard giggles and laughs as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Jayla and Javon taking pictures of me asleep. That's when I realised me and jaden were cuddling together. "Morning sunshine" he said laughing a bit. "Oh sorry" I said moving to sit up. "It's fine but we have that party at 6 remember?" He replied.

" yes yes" I said "JAYLA AND JAVON WALTONS IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" I shouted jumping right up and barging into javons room where they were. I tackled Javon and started ticking him "you better delete it Wanna" I said all serious. "Okay okay" he said still laughing as I was tickling him. That's when I realised. *PING* my phone went off.

Jayla tagged you in a post:

Great I was too late to get Jayla

Great I was too late to get Jayla. "JAYLA YOU BITCH" I screamed. I threw my phone an practically launched myself through her bedroom door. I rugby tackled her onto her bed and fake punched her. "I hate you" I said smirking but trying to be serious "you know you love me" she said grinning. "Ugh of course I do" I said plopping down next to her.

"Sooo are you going to this party thing jaden invited me too?" I asked her. "Yea I'm going with kylee" she said all excited. It's always kylee. But that doesn't matter JADEN invited ME so I should appreciate I'm going and not staying at home like I would of done last year. "Right I think I need to go get some stuff from home I'll be back later?" I spoke. "Yeah" she replied with that I walked out and went to Jadens room to get changed into some of his sweats while I go get some stuff. This I what I wore

Without the coat (change if you want)

"Hey j you ready to go ?" I asked him. "Ye ye " he said grabbing his keys off the side and we both walked to the car.
It seemed like the longest 20 minute drive of my life. "Okay I'm nervous" I said "I'll be there with you don't worry" he said as we both jumped out of the car. I took a deep breath when I felt a hand hold mine. Jaden held my hand as we walked towards my house.

"Hello?" I said walking through the front door. "Oh hi your back" Andrew said in the same weird voice. I held Jadens hand a little tighter as I closed the door behind us. "I'm just getting some stuff I said trying to hurry up the stairs. "Oh you've brought a boy round, what is this who your fucking now, would mom be happy with this you little whore" he spoke spotting the last part of his sentence out.

I was crushing Jadens hand now. I kind of felt bad off his hand. I dragged him upstairs into my room grabbed a bag and started packing a few things to last me until my mom gets back. Then I grabbed a dress for tonight. I had tears in my eyes. I was furious. I felt fire in my bones. I don't know why. If it was the fact jaden had to see that or if it's what Andrew said. "Hey are you okay" Jaden spoke noticing something was clearly wrong. "Ye" I said with a huff. I grabbed the bag and put it over my shoulder. "Come on" I said nodding my head towards the door.

As I walked towards a door a hand grabbed mine and I was pulled into a hug. My waist being pulled in. Gosh I think I just exploded this boy. I hugged him back letting out a long breath. "Thank you" I said my voice breaking a little. "Hey it's okay" he said holding the sides of my face and wiping a tear that fell out of my eye. "Calm down it's okay, I'm hear" he said and grabbed my hand and we walked back downstairs. Andrew giving me a mucky look and looking me up and down which made me feel very uncomfortable.

Im glad that was over. We walked over to the car the car door slamming behind me. "Phew" I said as jaden turned on the engine and drove away. That could of been worse i thought to myself. I had to get a peek at him he was beautiful. I looked over at jaden. He is so perfect I don't have enough words to tell you.

On the way back we got ice cream. I got (you choose) and jaden got (whatever he likes lmao). We arrived back at his house and we walked through he front door him closing it behind us and we walked straight to his room. I went in the bathroom and got changed into a beautiful baby blue dress.

(If you don't like change) I did my makeup and hair and then stepped out to see jaden ready it was 5:30 basically ready for us to go so we got in the car and drove to the party

I did my makeup and hair and then stepped out to see jaden ready it was 5:30 basically ready for us to go so we got in the car and drove to the party.

We arrived at around 5:50 so we were a little early but that was fine jaden introduced me to his best friend jack. He was nice from what I saw. When more and more people turned up it got crowded. I hated crowded places. I looked around looking to see if Jayla got here since I lost jaden. He probably flirting with girls like normal. That's when I saw Javon sat on the couch I plopped down next to him.

"Heyy" I said kind of shouting so he could here me. "Heyy" he shouted back. We talked for a while when I saw a swarm of girls surrounding someone and that someone was jaden mother fucking Walton. Gosh this boy needs to make his mind up. My blood began to boil as I saw him flirting with all these girls. "Someone's jealous" Javon said right into my ear. "Shut up Wanna guess who's going to go do something about it." I said winking at him. And with that I began to walk over there.

A/N
what's y/n going to do now 🫢🫢
Just want to say thank you for 400 views I didn't expect to get that many views on my story 1054 words <3