Part 4.

I jumped in the car my body shaking from what had just happened. I'm glad I'm not alone tonight otherwise something bad might have happened. I closed the car door and Jayla set off to her house.

I felt a hot breath on my neck "are you okay you look scared?" Jaden asked me. "Yeah I'm fine just cold" I spoke to cover up the reason why I was shaking. The next thing I know jaden took his hoody off and handed it to me. "Here" he spoke in a low voice. "Thank you" I said with a smile on my face. At least he could always cheer me up. He's so perfect. I'm in love. No no y/n you can't he's your best friend. Just try and get over him.

I put his hoody on and a while later we arrived at the Walton's I grabbed my bag and walked inside following Jayla. "Y/nnn!" Daelo spoke from the room running into my arms. I picked him up "hey mumps you alright!" I spoke while he spoke to me. "Come and play Fortnite with me y/n pleeease" he spoke with a cheeky voice. "Ugh I can't say no to you can I?" I replied smiling. Me and Daelo ran upstairs and pleaded Fortnite in his room.

After a while I went to Jaylas room and chilled with her by this time it was 9:00pm. "Let's have a movie night!!" She spoke in a loud excited voice. "Okay I'll go get jaden and javon. And with that she got loads of pillows and blankets and took them down to the living room. I ran to javons room "come on get your blankets we having a movie night!!" I told him and he got all his things and ran downstairs. Next Jadens room I walked in "hey jay we going to have a movie night you coming" I asked. "Yeye ofcourse" he replied while standing up and walking downstairs.

We both got downstairs and jumped on the couch I was in the middle of Jayla on my right and jaden on my left. Jayla put on (pick your own movie lmao) and once we finished that we put on (pick something else 😍).

Halfway through the second movie my eyes began to fall heavy and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to realise I was asleep on someone's chest and someone's arms were wrapped around me. I look up to see jaden already awake.  Watching me? "Hey sleepy head" he spoke in a half awake voice. That was hot. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" I spoke kind of embarrassed so I tried to sit up. But I was pushed back down "stay" Jaden said. So that's what I did I laid back down in his chest. Dam I love this boy.

SKIP TO LUNCH TIME I'm lazy and I'm only on 500 words idk what to write send help 😍

Jayla and Javon went out for lunch leaving me and jaden alone. That's when I realised after dinner I after go "home" we'll to Andrew. I don't know what he'll do to me but it's not good. What did he mean when he said "fun" what if he- that's when I was brought out of my thoughts by jaden sat in front of me asking if I was okay and a flood of water down my face. I was crying? Seems like all I do is cry lately. "Y/n are you okay you can tell me anything okay?" Jaden spoke holding my face and looking into my
y/e/c eyes.

I broke down crying. I had to tell him. But then it's involving him in my problems. I don't want him to have more weight on his shoulders he already has to deal with everyone online. But then words started spilling out of my mouth. I think this was something I needed to get out. "You know my moms boyfriend?" I asked jaden and he lightly nodded. "I think he's going to do something to me because on the way out he grabbed my waist and said he was hoping for 'fun' tonight but he'd do it when I got home and I'm just scared" I said really fast hoping he wouldn't understand what I said.

He just pulled me into a hug and we just stayed there. I loved the smell of him. Not in a weird way it's just comforting. After a while he pulled away. "Your not going home till your moms back,okay?" He said like I didn't even need to answer. "Okay" I said wiping my eyes god I feel so pathetic. "I think I'm going to go get changed" I said to clear the comforting silence.

And with that I walked upstairs to and got ready cleaning up my face and hair first giving it a good brush as I had a not in it. Then I got changed into a comfy outfit.

change if you don't like it :))

I walked downstairs to find Jayla and Javon were back. "Heyy y/n we got food" Javon said. Oh? I don't know if I'm hungry maybe I'll skip and say I feel sick I thought "oh sorry I feel kind of sick do u mind if I just get a smoothie instead to try and fill me up a bit" I said that's when I saw jaden look at me with a cross kind of face. Does he know? How? Is that why he cares? "No y/n your eating end of" Jaden spoke and with that he gave you a some fries and you guys sat and watched (you choose)
While you ate.

After you guys decided to go live you sat next to jaden and he had his arm around you making you feel safe like normal. That's when you noticed.

A/N
How are you guys liking these chapters and what does y/n notice 😮 1008 words thank you for 162 reads !!