Part 8.

I woke up to someone nudging me. I was very confused. But then I realised everything that had happened yesterday. I opened my eyes to see jaden smiling at me "come on we have to get ready for school" he said in a morning voice. Wow that voice was hot.
"Oh morning" I said all groggy. I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, do my skincare, do my hair and make up I got changed into one of the outfits I brought.

Change if you don't like lol

I walked back out to see jaden ready and sat on his bed waiting on his phone. "Heyy" I spoke in a soft voice hugging him. "Heyy you ready to go I think jaylas in the car waiting" he said looking at me right in my eyes with the cutest smile ever. God I can't resist this boy. I have him a peck on the lips "race ya" I said running out of his bedroom him chancing me.

We jumped into the car and sat in the back. We talked and giggled the whole way there. That's when we were interrupted by? Javon "so are you to together yet" he said looking at us "yea are you?"Jayla added. I just looked at jaden I wasn't really bothered if he didn't want to tell them yet. He looked at me and smiled "yeah we are" he replied.  "Omg finally I've been waiting, what a few months?" Jayla spoke in a cheery voice. I just giggled because to be honest I've been waiting.

We arrived at school and I walked in holding Jadens hand. That's when I noticed everyone was staring. Was there something wrong with me? Did I have something on my shirt? Is there something up with my hair? That's when Bianca came strutting over. God who does that bitch think she is? "Back off my man" she said while trying to drag jaden with her that's when he spoke "you need to understand I've moved on" he told her trying to stay calm.

She pulled me an ugly look and walked off thinking she could rock my shit when in reality it was the opposite way round and she new that. Everyone new that. I walked over to my locker and grabbed my maths books and headed to maths. Maths took forever, like always. I had a love hate relationship with maths but that's another story.

SKIP TO LUNCH like always 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I walked to lunch making my way to the table first. After the last few crazy days I didn't feel like eating. I lost my appetite. It's normal though I'll eat again in two to three days. Jayla and Javon walked over jaden following behind and they began eating. I sat there listening in on their conversation but zoning out every once in a while. Jaden was sat next to me "how come your not eating?" He whispered in my ear. "I- I'm not hungry" I replied. It was hard to lie to him. He could read me like a book.

"You know you need to eat to survive" he said in a sarcastic tone. "That's nice" I looked at him in a 'duh' way. I just surrounded my hands around my stomach and put my head on my knees. After that I was quiet the rest of the day. I had my moments where I didn't feel like talking.

SKIP TO HOME IG???
The car ride home I was silent. I felt eyes on me. Jadens eyes. I could always sense when he had his eyes on me. He was worried. I had a pit in my stomach that something bad was going to happen this week and I don't know what. But it made my stomach turn.

We arrived back at the Walton's where I was allowed to stay until Friday when my mom came back everyone was understanding about the situation which was comforting. We walked through the door and went straight upstairs to Jadens room. I walked straight in and went right for one of his hoodies. He was wondering what I was doing when he finally realised I turned around and giggled. "Don't ya think I look better with it?" I spoke. "Of course you look better in anything ma?"

"Ooo I like the new nickname" I spoke and launched myself in for a hug. I loved his hugs. I always managed to feel at home in his arms. "What was up with you today? You seemed sad like something happened" he spoke while I was till embraced in his hug. "Nothings happened yet. But it will" I replied with no emotion. "What do you mean?" He said while laying down on the bed and signaling for me to join him i layed down next to him and put my head on his chest.

"I always have a feeling when somethings going to happen it makes my stomach turn and on that day I begin to feel sick, but I don't feel sick yet so nothing today" I said while cuddling into his chest. "Okay well let me know when you feel that way so I can be there for you" he replied I looked up at him smiled and kissed him. We got changed into our pjs and we made a TikTok telling everyone we were dating and then we put on shrek. Until he went down for his tea and I stayed up in his room looking at peoples comments.

They were mainly all nasty telling me k was fat, or that jaden doesn't love me or that I should kill myself. A tear fell out of my eye when someone wakes in. Thank god it was only Jayla or jaden would have made a big deal out of it. Not in a bad way I just felt like the comment were true. "Hey girl, oh what's up" she said realising. "I um I've been reading you know Jadens fans comments and let's say they arnt the nicest" I said fake laughing and wiping a tear. She pulled me into a hug.

"There just jealous 13 year olds who know don't have a chance, your stunning okay?" She said while still holding me into a hug I just nodded my head when. Jaden walked in. "Wait what's going on? What happened?" He said sitting down next to me. I didn't want to talk so I just showed him the phone. He was still reading them and Jayla went to go in her room because it was late.

"I do hate my fans some times they take things to far" he spoke pulling me into a hug. And then tickling me I fell on the floor him on top of me (not in a weird way sush) "your not going to listen to them comments okay" he said while I was still giggling from him tickling me. "Okay" I said with a little giggle we got into bed and began to fall asleep cuddling like every other day.

A/N
Okay so next chapter might be more chaotic 😝😝 1192 words