Part 5.

After you guys decided to go live you sat next to jaden and he had his arm around you making you feel safe like normal. That's when you noticed.

Your phone was blowing up. But why? Your phones always dry what's going on? I picked up my phone to see an unkown number? I opened their messages.
Unknown: back off my man
Unknown: you look so fat he wouldn't want you
Unknown: get away from him you whore
And more messages were sent as I was reading them I felt eyes on my phone. Shit. Jadens behind me. That's who their probably on about. And I have one guess who this is. Bianca. This girl is soooooo obsessed it's frightening at this point.

A breath came close to my ear as Javon was reading out what people were saying about me and jaden. "That's Bianca, just ignore her she's mad I'm fully done with her." He whispered. I looked at him and smiled and then I finally zoned back into conversation.

"Is that Jadens new girlfriend" Javon read out one of the comments "No she's a friend you'll be seeing a lot more of her though as she's staying around for a while." Jaden spoke replying to the comment. That's when too heads looked over. My face dropped their going to ask about it. Okay I need to relax if they bring it up after the live just tell them no tears if theres tears that makes them feel bad put a smile on your face. I took a deep breath. Okay if it gets brought up we're fine. Were always fine.

I was brought out of my thoughts my Jayla dragging me to the kitchen to get some "drinks". She spoke calmly "what is jaden on about ?" I spoke putting on a half forced smile " ohh it's just my moms on a business trip and I don't feel comfortable alone with Andrew because he kind of perved on me while I was getting my stuff last night" I said as I filled four glasses of water and walked back to the twins.

"Hey y/n can you help me with boxing training in a bit?" Javon spoke. "Yea sure" I answered. I sat back down next to jaden and he put his hands back where they were. Around my waist. Gosh that gave me butterflies.

AFTER THE LIVE.
"Okay so let me get changed then I can help you with boxing Javon" I said walking up the stairs. "Kk" Javon replied. I ran upstairs and got dressed.

Change if you don't like ❤️

I ran back downstairs and me, Javon and Jayla jumped in the car and headed to the boxing gym. Once we finished we jumped back in the car and blasted (pick a song) while driving. We passed McDonald's and decided to get something I called jaden to see if he wanted anything.
Jaden: hey what's up?
You: just wanted to know if you wanted anything from McDonald's
Jaden: nah im good thanks
You: don't say I never think about you 😉
And with that I ended the call "Jaden doesn't want anything" I said to Jayla from the back seat as I was sat in the back seat and Javon in the front. We ordered our things and ate them as we drove home.

We arrived home and I walked threw the door and little Daelo ran towards me I picked him up "hey buddy guess what I got ya" i said while pulling out a McFlurry I got for him. He took it said thank you and ran back into the room to sit down and eat it. I ran up to Jadens room to go say hello. I practically ran through the door and jumped on his bed to scare him. It didn't work he just started laughing "what are you doing" he said while grabbing my waist and pulling me down into a hug "I just wanted to say hello" I said with a pouty face to get attention.

"Tomorrow there's a party at jacks (let's say he's Jadens best friend in this loll) you wanna come?" He said while looking me in the eyes. Gosh I couldn't say no to his hazel brown eyes. "Of course I'll be there but I need to go home to get something to wear" I said not sounding that scared but like I knew something was going to happen. He looked at me again "I'll
Come with you then we'll go tomorrow let's watch a movie" he says trying to get my mind off things. "Only if we watch minions" I said with a smirk on my face to convince him. "Ugh okay fine" he said rolling his eyes.

"Did you jaden Walton roll your eyes at me gosh I'm offended" I said putting my hand to my heart. He laughed looking at me. "I think I'm going to get changed into some pjs but I don't have any do you mind if I borrow some of your sweats?" I asked him. "Ye ofcourse he said jumping up and handing me some clothes I went into the bathroom got changed and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom laying back on the bed. He turned the tv on and put on minions. The next thing I know where laying side by side and he grabs my shoulder and moves me so my head is on his chest. This boy is going to be the death of me.

Jaden pov:
This girl is so gorgeous gosh y/n deserves the world her y/h/c and her beautiful y/e/c I could stare at her all day she was like a painting or a sunset she was stunning. Every time I look at her my stomach gets swarmed with butterflies. But I know she doesn't feel the same. I moved her shoulder so head was on my chest I always love when she hugs me tighter after I do that. It gives me a sense of comfort or hope that one day I could marry her.

The next thing I know I looked down at her she was asleep in my arms. She's beautiful when she sleeps. I think. I think I love her. But I can't she's my sisters best friend it's wrong. But she's stunning I can't keep my eyes off her. I never have done. She's always the light in the room.

Y/n pov:
My eyes began to droop I clouded my eyes hugging jaden a little tighter. That's when I felt a peck on my head. Did he just kiss my forehead? Omg I might cry. That was cute. Maybe we do have a chance. I kind of smiled and burried my face in his chest trying to hide it. And that was the last thing I did before I fell asleep.

A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS THATS CRAZY ??? So what's going to happen at the party 😏😏? 1172 words.