Part 9.

The week went fine I still had that feeling in my stomach the closer we got to the end of the week. What was going to happen would change my life.

I woke up next to jaden like always but then I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. Once I've finished I new today. On this cloudy Friday something was going to happen. I walked back to the bed where jaden still was. "Hey are you okay" he said sitting up to look at me. "Somethings going to happen today" I said with no emotion. That's when I needed to throw up again.

I ran back to the toilet and threw up when I felt someone grab my hair back and pat my back. I new from his touch it was jaden. I looked at him and smiled for comfort then I turned back around to throw up again. "Oh my god" I spoke with a groan. "Do you want to stay home today, I mean your moms coming back today" Jaden spoke. "Yeah I think I'll stay off today I don't feel well" I replied.

Thank god moms coming back I kind of missed her. She's only been gone a week she's been gone for longer before but this time something was different. Maybe because Andrew was there. I don't know let's just forget about it and talk about it when my mom arrives back home from her business trip.

"Okay I'm staying off with you" Jaden spoke as I was throwing up again. "No, no you don't have to go to school jaden" I spoke while going to throw up again. God I hate this feeling.  It used to happen a lot when my mom and dad where arguing. "No y/n I'm staying with you no need to argue about it" he said I just sighed I couldn't argue. I didn't like arguing it reminded me of my mom and dad. When it got physical anyways.

"Okay fi-" I said throwing up for what I didn't know the last time. I waited at the toilet for a few minutes and made sure I wasn't going to be sick again. Jaden pulled me into a hug. "You may wanna brush your teeth before I give you a kiss" he said smiling while looking at me in my eyes and pulling my waist in. Damn this boy knows how to make me fall for him even more.

I went to brush my teeth and once I came back I saw that jaden had a hoodie out ready for me. I ran grabbed the hoodie put it on and then jumped on jaden.(not in a weird way ffs) I wrapped my hands around his chest and snuggled my head in and began to drift off in his arms. I woke up to jaden on his phone on tiktok like always. "Hey" I said in a sleepy voice. "Morning sleepy head" he spoke and I could feel his smirk. "Shut up" i said picking up a pillow and hitting him with it.

"That's it" he said standing up I ran around the house away from jaden. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder then he threw me on his bed and began tickling me. I started laughing uncontrollably. "Nooo stop" I said before giggling again. He stopped and looking at me in my eyes. He just stayed there I kissed him and then we heard Jayla and Javon arrive. I kicked jaden off me and ran downstairs to go see them.

I still felt sick but tried to ignore it. It didn't work. "Heyyy girl jaden told me you were sick are you okay?" She said hugging me. "Yea I'm fine I was just sick"I replied. "Okay we'll we're going to go live if you wanna come" Javon finally spoke up. "Ummm yea sure" I replied. "Okay go get jaden and meet me in my room" Javon said we all went upstairs I grabbed jaden and we went to javons room.
"Heyyy" Jaden spoke to them "Heyy" they both replied. We sat down and they began the live. That's when I felt sick again. I just put Jadens hoodie on and tried not to throw up. After a while Javon noticed "hey you good" he said tapping my leg. "Ye just feel sick" I whispered back. He just looked at me.

That's when I felt my phone vibrating. It was Andrew. At this point I had a pit in my stomach. I had to answer the phone. I didn't want to leave the room so I answered and just walked away from everyone. "Hello?" I spoke. "Umm hi y/n I'm really sorry but moms plane it uh-" he said stopping. "It what" I spoke up standing my ground a bit. "On they way back from her business trip her- er plane crashed and they don't know who survived" Andrew spoke trailing off the last bit.

I began to panic. My breathing got heavier and I began to get warm. "Your lying?" I said in a question like voice. "I'm a afraid not I'm really sorry but I'll let you know if I find out anything about your mom" he spoke ending the call. I sunk my whole body sunk to the ground I dropped the phone. I was just sat on the ground confused I didn't cry at first but then it all hit me at once. I began to sob.

This was the bad news I had been expecting. I- I don't know what to do. I put my knees in my chest and head on my knees. I kept sobbing I couldn't stop. What's wrong with me? "Hey hey hey
Y/n what happened" Jaden said while pulling me into his chest I just kept myself in a ball. I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack. "Look at me, look at me" Jaden spoke I looked at him he held my head in his hands and looked me right in the eyes. "Just breathe okay" he said while making himself tk slower breaths. "I- I can't" I  said while panicking even more.

That's when I felt soft lips on mine. Then it stopped he looked at me and I was fine. "I- thank you" I said while he still held my head in his hands. "Are you okay tell me what happened" Jaden spoke. I just looked at the phone k had dropped on the phone. "She's gone, my mom she's gone" i said while sobbing into him. He didn't say anything he just held me tighter every time I sobbed into him. She had gone. I had no one.

A/N
Sorry I haven't been updating this story I have been busy 🫶🫶 1140 words