Part 7.

And with that I began to walk over to him. "Hi girlies I would like to have a chat with my boyfriend" I said pulling that biggest fake smile in the world but giggling a bit. I grabbed Jadens hand and pulled him away. "Boyfriend huh?" He said with a smirk on his face.

My face went dead serious. I was furious and I don't know why. That's when one of the girls came over "hi I would like to have him back now" she said smiling. "Fuck off" I said serious. Gosh these bitches don't know who they talking to. He's mine. "Chill out" another girl said walking over.

Jaden just looked at me blankly. "I said he's MY boyfriend so back off" I spoke calmly but making it clear I am angry. She pulled a face. That's when an idea popped into my head. Gosh it was a bad idea but I've wanted to do it for a while now. Should I do it? This is going to be really stupid. But I'm going to do it anyways.

I leant in and kissed him. And he? He kissed me back. What the hell is going on. "Sorry girlies I'm going to need my man for a while don't worry he won't be coming back" I said smiling I grabbed Jadens hand and walked away. I could feel his eyes on me. I walked back over to the couch where I left Javon. "That's what I was going to do" I said winking at him.

I think he was as stunned as I was when I kissed him. I just sat there awkwardly. What now? "So then am I your boyfriend" Jaden whispered in my ear. I'm going to be bold today like I already have been. I feel good about myself. "If you wanna be" I looked him right in the eyes and wakes off to go find Jayla. I need to tell her everything that has just happened.

I walked towards the back yard to see if she was outside like plenty of people when I was stopped. By who? The group of girls. Gosh they are so obsessed. "Butch he was supposed to be mine I called dibs" the wanna be mean girl spat at me. "Ohh my bad, sorry but he doesn't want you so I'm just gonna make my way and go have fun" I said smiling knowing I've pissed her off. These girls are easy to piss off.

That's when she smacked me. Oh this bitch. I looked her dead in the eye and punched her. Then I got her into the floor and carried on punching her until I was dragged off her by someone. I looked behind me to find? Jaden? It's like he's always got his eyes on me. "Y/n it's time to go, don't ya think" he said while pulling me out of the house. "We'll that was fun" I said when I entered his car. He didn't say a word was he mad.

"Are you mad at me?" I said my heart beating faster. Was I scared to loose him? He pulled over and? Kissed me? Oh my god jaden just kissed me. I finally realised and kissed him back. "So then girlfriend" he said smirking. "Wait what?" I said looking at him confused. "I like you and you like me, right?" He said looking me in the eyes. I think he was scared he got the wrong idea. "I mean yeah?" I said confused because I didn't know he liked me.

"Right then it's settled y/n y/l/n will you be my girlfriend." He said with his fingers crossed like I wouldn't notice. Wait he just asked me to be his girlfriend. I've dreamt this. "I- I yes of course I'll be your girlfriend!?" I said in a loud voice. I basically jumped on him and hugged him. Finally this moment has happened. Or has it I'm still confused if this is real. So every now and again I pinch myself to know this is real.

Jaden and I drove back to his house after the eventful party we just had. I had to pinch myself one more time just to make sure this is real. This boy makes me question everything. But I'm a good way? I think. I jumped out the car and began walking inside when I felt a warm hand hold mine. I forgot we were dating. I pinched myself again. Making sure this isn't a dream I think it is. Right? Am I in a coma or something. This can't be true.

Jaden pov 👍
On the way home I noticed y/n pinching herself. This only happened after I asked her to be my girlfriend. Is she regretting it? Is it me? Is she scared? I don't know what she's feeling. We got out the car and began to walking in I grabbed her hand to make her feel comforted. This girl is making me crazy. I've never felt this way before. That's when I saw her pinch herself again.

We walked up to my room. I had to say something. I can't just let her do it. She went in the bathroom to change into some pjs:

 She went in the bathroom to change into some pjs:

Without the jacket (change if you no likey)

She laid down next to me. Damn she's stunning. I still can't believe it's real.
"Y/n why have you been pinching yourself after I asked you to be my girlfriend because if you regret it I totally understand and you don't have to be with me" I said in a kind of fast pace. Scared on what she'll reply. "Oh I just think that this is a dream. I mean we're dating and I've always dreamt about it happening I just need to make sure it's real" she spoke softly her voice makes me happy. "Oh okay we'll just know this is very real." I replied so she's comforted. At this point in time it was 10:30pm. Y/N was clearly tired. "Come here" I said pulling her onto my chest. Knowing I'm finally with the girl I've loved since day one.

I can't wait to have more adventures with her. I sat there thinking while y/n cuddled more into my chest. This girl is going to be the death of me. And I love it. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my eyes sinking. And with that I fell asleep with the girl I love most.

A/N
AHHH WE REACHED 700 VEIWS WHAT THE HELL??? Thank you!!! 1104 words <33