A Matter of Mating: Chapter #7 (Mated at Last)

🔞⚠️Warning: ⚠️🔞
EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT

🧡💧🐾🐺🐾💧💙

After everything that had happened in the span of a few days Derek wanted to claim his mate in every sense of the word. He knew Stiles loved him and he knew that Stiles knew how much he was loved. Derek could hear Stiles stumbling to shuck his clothes and stifled a chuckle as he pictured the eagerness his Little Wolf always had.

As he got to their bedroom, a pleased growl rumbled in his chest at the sight of his mate on their bed. He was naked with his head resting on his forearms and his knees bent with his ass up in presentation. Stiles was always a vision and the sight of his mate in this position bought out Derek's primal self. Derek allowed the growl to erupt from his throat and stepped closer, closing the door behind him. "Look at you my beautiful omega," he growled huskily.

Stiles whined and splayed his legs further apart in invitation. "Please Alpha," he begged.

There was no way Derek could deny him when he begged so prettily. "So good for me baby," he crooned. He approached the bed and his breath hitched when he saw Stiles's hole begin to glisten with slick. "Are you getting wet just for me?"

Stiles whined and rocked his hips, spreading his legs further. "Yes Alpha. Just for you. Only for you," he said breathlessly, his hole furling and unfurling in the cold room.

Derek walked right up to the bed, nearly shredding his clothes as he did. He only left on his jeans. "So pretty honey."

The wolf watched his mate's skin flush red at the praise and smiled. "Pretty for you, alpha," Stiles said with a purr.

Derek teased Stiles's rim with his finger, gathering up the rapidly pooling slick, and used to open his mate up. He wanted to lavish his mate's hole with his tongue and collect every drop of the slick that was so copious just for him. He inhaled sharply and shook his head. He could be patient. "So wet just for your alpha," he said with a growl in his chest watching as Stiles shuddered at the sound. Derek's gums tingled with anticipation as he placed a nip to his mate's left ass cheek.

Stiles gasped and pushed back into the feeling with soft whimpering purr.

Derek took his time opening up his mate. He would no longer hold back from claiming the omega, but he wanted to take his time. The time was right but that also meant he was going to do it right. He started with one finger just easing it in and out before adding a second one.

"D-Derrrrr—" he gasped out, choking on a moan. "Mmmmmmooooore?!" Stiles rocked his hips back trying to fuck himself on Derek's fingers and he keened when Derek crooked the two fingers hitting Stiles's prostate head on. "Fuuuuck! Alpha!"

Derek nipped at Stiles's cheeks leaving little red and purple marks. The alpha preened at the marks on his mate showing that Stiles was his. Even if no one saw them because of their placement, they both knew and that's what mattered. After working his mate's little pink pucker open further and worship the rosebud with his fingers, he slowly withdrew them. There was something he wanted even more. Derek needed to get his tongue on that perfect little hole so sweet and wet just for him.

He dove in expertly knowing just what to do to make Stiles writhe. He swirled his tongue around the perfect pink hole, then slid his tongue in and out until he was tongue fucking the sopping slicked entrance. Derek was aching to taste the very essence of his mate. Stiles tasted better than anything the alpha had ever experienced before. There was a hint of cinnamon, honey, brown sugar and almost blue raspberry. Such an odd combination but all Derek could do was seal his lips around the pucker and suck more and more of the divine wetness for himself.