Why were you different?

TW: swearing, and rough 'acts'.
Fanart: All fanart is from Pinterest!
(Btw there's swearing in every chapter.) —————————-
[Dream's POV] ~
I had just knocked her out. I huffed out a breath of frustration as I look down at her passed out figure. After a few seconds of scanning her, I realize I'm still straddling her waist.
I smirk and begin to stand up from my spot. I step away from her body and circle around her, scooping her up in my arms.

After I pick her up, I walk over towards the door, exiting the room. As I carry her out the room, I roam around my house. Now, arriving to a 'guest room', but for hostages.

I lay her down on a mattress laid on the ground. Then, I grab the chains placed next to the bed, and lock one onto her left ankle.
After, to be extra safe, I grab handcuffs and cuff it to her left wrist to the bed post.

I nod in satisfaction and turn away, leaving the room and locking it on my way out. I roll my eyes as I walk back to my main room.

"God, such a struggle to contain these girls attitudes."

I mumble, remembering every time the girls would put up a attempt to fight. I finally arrive to my photograph room, pulling out the files I have of her.

I open up the folder and walk over to my desk, sitting down while placing the file down.

I read through the information contained in the file,
Her name is 'Y/n L/n'

She's a senior in high school

She is 18 years old

She goes to 'Dreamsmp High'

That's the most important information I have of her. I know a few things that isn't 
In the files, she lives alone. She has one brother, and a mother.
That's the only important things though.

When I plan to take hostage of my victims, I always scan out the most important info before I dig into the tiny details.
Another important thing I do with them, is I take a photograph from a Polaroid camera from when I first have them, and before I kill them.

I currently have 24 Polaroid photos, 2 of each girl. That means I have had 12 victims in total, Y/n being my 13th victim.
•             •             •
I'm thinking, When I first met Y/n she wasn't like the others. When they first saw me, they froze in their spots, they couldn't move. And when they finally caught a glimpse of reality it was too late, I had already gotten to them, knocking them out.

But with Y/n, she was different. She reacted to me immediately, throwing a plush at me and running. But not only that, but when I pinned her...she whimpered not in fear but of...
I shake my head from that thought, not wanting to relive that memory.
But either way, she wasn't scared of Me, but somehow enjoyed my actions.

I shake my head and slam down her file, confused on why's she different from the others. I push my chair back and storm over to the door, swinging it open.

"I need to get information out of her, even if it's not the most pleasant thing to here."

I grumble out, walking over to the room she's kept in, ready to figure out what she likes, and other details I need to understand Her.
_______________
574 Words~
[Authors Note]
I felt like a professional writing this- 😌 such fancy words, am I right?? Anyways Enjoy losers! :p