News Is Out..

BREAKING NEWS!
  •A young girl had been reported missing. Her name is Y/n Y/l/n, she is know to be around the age of 19. She's Y/h and has h/c hair.
•Police say that the evidence found presents from the kidnapping of a murderer known as "Dream". People predict him as 6'3 feet tall with dirty blonde hair, about the length just underneath his ears. He has Hazel eyes, or is either wearing a "Smiley Mask".
•Reporters say The girl was last seen on April 2nd, 2021. If you see this man do NOT go in contact with him. Call 911!
•If you see this Girl, Report back to the police Department Immediately-

The TV abruptly turns off, leading with the sound of a remote being put down remorsefully against the table.

Dream is leaning back against the sofa, rubbing his temples back and forth while his breath is unsteady, and frustrated.

"What the fuck are we gonna do Sapnap?"

Sapnap looks over at him with a bag of chips in his hand.

"You mean what are You gonna do."
He walks over to Dream. Plopping on the couch near Dream he plops a chip into his mouth, and leads it out with a crunch.
"The police are after you. Not me."

Dream furrows his eyebrows as he looks over to Sapnap, obliviously eating his Doritos, red dust covering his fingers.

"Sapnap, I need your help. You know this."
Dream sits up and turns to Sapnap.
"Every time News gets out, I have to drive out."

Sapnap nods with a roll of his eyes.
"So is this you asking me to help you Drive out to that one place?"

Dream tilts his head and glares at Sapnap.

"I guess that's a yes..Well then, when do we leave?"
Dream grins at Sapnap and huffs
"As soon as we can. Pack up, we leave by tomorrow!"

Sapnap coughs on his chip and try's to complain.
"W- wait I have to meet up with a friend-"
Dream keeps walking as Sapnap is following him like a lost dog.
"Cancel the plans."
"I can't!" Dream turns around to Sapnap.
"To bad, ain't it?"

And he closes the door in Sapnap's face. Sapnap is left standing aside Dreams office with Dorito dust staining his lips.
He rolls his eyes and pouts storming back to the kitchen, and grabbing his phone, aggressively typing.

_____________
DREAM'S POV

I walk over to my desk and pull out my chair, sliding in it with ease I pull out my computer from under my desk.

I open it up and type in my password.
************* See
                DreamWasTaken

My screen opens up to a New tab where I quickly enter into my email, where I click on a close friend's Name.

BadBoyHalo •

Me
———
Hey bad, I need some help.

BadBoyHalo
——————
Hey Muffin, I heard the News. Are you doing ok?

Me
————
I need somewhere to crash. You know, the Normal routine.

BadBoyHalo
———————
No worries Muffin! Come as soon as possible, and stay safe. :))

Me
————
Thanks Bad, you too.

I close out of my emails and lean back in my chair.
"Fuck man. What the hell do I tell Y/n"
I groan and quickly take a long stretch over my chair, feeling as my shirt rides up, I stop.

I finally take a deep breath and push back out of my chair. I head out towards her 'room' and stop right in front of the door. I take one last fresh breath of air...and in I go.

————————
SECOND PERSON

Dream opens up the door, peeling your attention away from the wall as light spews into the room. 

You watch as Dream stands with his posture tense and his hands clenched by his side.

You lift your eyebrows as if signaling him to explain what he wants.
"Pack up and get ready, we're going on a trip."

You almost laugh at what he says, as it sounds ridiculous.

"A- are you kidding? First off, what is there for me to pack. Also, what do you mean Trip, you kidnapped me!"

You stumble out, as if trying not to laugh. Dream looks at you with a huff of offensive and breathes in air as if trying not to yell or burst out in anger.

"Quit it with the smart ass, Y/l/n."
You smile at the open opportunity.
"Oh, so now my ass is smart to you? Wow"

Oh, you've gotten to Dream now. Dream bites his lip, almost growling out to you.

"Listen here bitch, don't say another word. Got it?"
You raise your eyebrows and nod, obliging.
"We're leaving by tomorrow. So don't you Dare be snotty towards me tomorrow, cause i will Not have it!"

With that said Dream walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Leaving you dumbstruck on the bed, you smile to yourself as you think about finally getting to leave this room.
You let yourself drift off, thinking of where you might go for this 'Trip'.

_______________________________
[840 Words]
[Authors Note]
So, I won't be doing anymore fanart credits Nor trigger warnings, unless needed. So if your worried about it, don't read? Anyways, sorry for the long update! I'll try to update sometime this week again, bye!
_________________________________