Red's My favorite Color

*It does get a bit Spicy*—————————
SECOND PERSON

He had turned around. But just for a second, you saw red in his eyes. It was as if he'd been takin over, the evident look of a
Murderer.

You knew little to nothing about him. You've heard about the name Dream before, but there was never anything to worry about.

As a kid you've heard about the Murders and the kidnappings, but they weren't ever too close to your hometown. It was never a big worry, as your town wasn't a major area.

But now, in your late teenage years, you have something to worry about. It's him.

————————
DREAM'S POV

In the split second I see red, my vision comes back to me, and I'm standing just infront of the bed where she lay.

When the word escape left her mouth,
It's as if an instinct of which murderous crimes I had created of myself appeared.

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I'm not sure. Why don't you answer that for yourself, huh?"

"You're testing my patience here Y/n. Do not do this right now."

                       She pauses.

"Dream, why did you pause when I said escape?"

There it is again. Every time I hear her say
                           escape.

I lean back towards her, hands against the soft red covers just beneath her. I feel myself leaning my body more against the bed frame.

I watch as her eyebrows furrow and she stays in the same placement. Confident.

The next blink I take blurs my eyesight to the slightest, my vision going static. As I look to her figure, she's not in a f/c hoodie. She's in Red....But only for a second.

"Dream, you alright? you look a little, red"

"Y/n, lay down."

"What-"

"You asked what, so I'll show you."

"Dream?"
I climb onto the bed as she slowly lays her back down into the bed. She looks up at me with confusion and lust, almost captivating
                               me.

She slowly lets out a breath of air and looks up at me with desperate eyes. I smirk and bring my mask up to the the top of my mouth.

"Dream, is that all?" She lets out a muffled sentence.

"Sweetheart, we're just getting started."

She lets a grin slip onto her face as specks of blush dusts her face. I watch as the dimples form around her beautiful smile, and her piercing e/c eyes look up into my
                            mask.

As I admire her I feel myself climb over top of her, hands finding it's way onto her hips.

She looks down to my hands and back to my masked eyes, and she nods.

"Keep going, unless that's all you can do?"
                        Tempting.

_____________________
THIRD PERSON