What a disaster you are..

Tw: Swearing, flirting (ish)
Fanart: From Pinterest (owner, idk)
——————————-
[Third Person]

Dream stumbles out into the hallway, walking towards the unconscious girl's 'room'. Once he reaches the door, he fiddles with the door knob before finally deciding to barge into the room, and awake the passed out girl.
  •           •          •           • 
[Y/N'S POV]

I open my eyes to see a dark room, I'm tied up. I adjust my eyes to the darkness, looking around my surroundings.

Then, directly in front of me sits a smirking Dream. He's tapping his fingers against his thigh, waiting for me to... do something.

I hear him let out a chuckle as he stands up from the chair, It creaks.
"Hey sweetheart."
A deep breath, and again.
"You know, you look cute all tied up."

He smirks at me as he starts taking slow steps towards me. But I can't move, I'm stuck in place. I try to stand up and run, but I can't. I just watch him stand in front of me.

He lets out a huff and leans down towards me, placing his strong hands against the headrest of my chair. I look up at him with confusion as my heart skips a beat.

He then, slowly begins to lean in towards me. His hot breath on my lips as he leans closer, and closer until..

I'm shooken awake by a strong force, a deep voice coming into my ears.
"Wake up, princess. I have questions, that you are going to answer."

I open my eyes, blinking a few times, clearing my vision from blurriness. I look around until my gaze falls onto Dream, standing above me.

I look up at him confused, as I just saw him about to...Kiss me

"What? Why are you looking at me like that."
I look down at my figure, seeing I'm not tied down to a chair.
"Where am I."

I stare daggers at him, making sure to make an impression on him.

"Woah, calm down darling."
He huffs out a puff of breath, and continues
"I moved you to a new...room I guess you could call it."

I don't laugh, because if he were me he wouldn't find this...situation, very funny.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, still dazed from the dream that had just occurred. I gently touch my lips, feeling them for...something.

Dream rolled his eyes and steps away from me. He turns back and sits down in a chair in front of my mattress.
"So, I'm going to ask you a few questions. They might be personal, but I don't care, you will answer them honestly. Got it?"

I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, but oblige none the less.
He nods in approval and continues on,

"First off is, I need to know your kinks."

My eyes immediately widen, and my body tensed. My arms are gripping the chains wrapped around them, turning them red.

I shake my head at him repeatedly, not answering him.
He huffs out a breath and rubs his temples with his thumb and index finger.
"So fucking stubborn aren't you."
I roll my eyes at him, but he doesn't stop.

"You WILL tell me them, whether you like it or not. I'm in charge, so either obey or I'll request a consequence against you."

My breath hitched in my throat as I hesitantly wait for my head to give in, and finally nod.
"Good girl, now lets begin."
——————-
"First one, tell me what you prefer. Go."
I wait for when my throat clears open, letting my voice speak.
"Is this even necessary?"

I pause as I watch him shake his head yes, tired of waiting. I look down to his lap seeing he's holding some sort of file.

"Uh...I like um, rough play I guess?"
Dream nods his head as he writes it down in the yellowish folder.
He looks back up at me, signaling I should go on. But I wait for his words, instead.

"Continue."
I nod, understanding I need to tell him, Everything.
"Knife play I guess? This is just weird.."

He lets out some sort of laugh, he continues scribbling down the given information.

"Give me a few more things you enjoy and then we'll move on. M'kay?"
I nod my head in understanding.

     ________•~Timsekip•~________
[Dream's POV]

After about 30 minutes of gathering her preferences, I close her file nodding. I look back up to meet her gaze and watch as she fiddles with the chains attached to her.

"I have just a few more questions, then I'll be on my way."

My voice croaks out, as her head lifts up to meet my body figure, then my eyes.
I internally smirk before continuing.

"What is you preference when it comes to men? Give me a few examples."

I place the file neatly in my lap and fold my hands over it. And I wait for her response, patiently.

"Hot. Kinda rough, I guess?"
She pauses, taking a deep breath while closing her eyes.
"I like when they're strong, but not to the point where they're like, bulging with muscles. That's just gross."

I watch as she scrunches up her nose and looks at the white bed spread.

I smile and stand up from the creaky chair and head towards the door. But before I leave I turn back around, facing her.

"I'll be back in a few hours to ask more questions."

She nods and I then around, locking the door behind me as I make my way back to my photograph room.

I enter the room and walk over to the filing cabinets, placing her file back into the right slot. I sit back down in my chair and prop up my legs on my desk.

"That girl gets somehow hotter each time I talk to her.."
I shut my eyes tight and let my mind drift off elsewhere.
————————             ~       •       ~
983 Words~
[Authors Note]
New chapter?! :0
Yes. I'm back ;]
Enjoy Now!