Move out..

Continued...
"I TOOK YOU BECAUSE-"
———————————————

THIRD PERSON

Badboyhalo and skeppy had been talking together, eating chips and junk, when it occurred to them there was shouting. Badboyhalo looked Skeppy straight in the eyes, tilting his head to the direction of Dream's room.

The two, still looking at each other, nodded in a silent agreement. Skeppy quickly grabbed the precious devil in front of him and they quickly swung open the door to their bedroom, rushing out in a quick hurry.

The last four words they heard before barging in were,

SKEPPY'S POV

"I TOOK YOU BECAUSE-"

I quickly tumble through the doorway as the shouting of disagreements hurriedly comes to an end. Badboyhalo, clinging to my arm, reaches out for Y/n and embraces her with nothing but worry and love. As I watch my lover sweetly rub the back of her head, whispering sweet nothing's into her ear, I slowly turn my head to Dream.

When my eyes fall to him sweat is sopping through his hair, muscles as tense as a brick, and his face redder than iv'e ever seen. I back up a step or two, wrapping my arms around the two behind me, protecting them.

"Get out Dream..." I mumble, barely audible to myself.

I watch as confusion over takes his face, "What?" he bitterly asks.

"I said Get. Out."

Dream tightens his fists in anger, his jaw tensing, and hair creating shadows over his eyes.

"I thought we were friends, family if you will." He takes a step forward, while I cover the cowering bodies beside me.

"We were, I don't know what happened though. This.." I circle my finger over his strong figure.

"This..I'm not sure IS apart of this family."

"This is a stranger that has overcome a once sweet, and care taking soul, into a...Monster."

DREAM'S POV

My heart drops, and I can only imagine a version of myself i'd never want to imagine again. I look at Skeppy with a death-like stare, "You can't kick me out." I point to him, my ring reflecting light from the moon.

"Get out. Now." Skeppy speaks with venom, leaving a sting.

"Make me." A death stare is the only connection between our eyes now..

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE ASSHOLE!"

Badboyhalo had flinched from the loud shouts, and I stood dumbstruck, frozen in surprise. I look at Y/n being held in Bad's arms, and can't help but see tears containing nothing but fear. I try to reach for her, but a hand quickly slaps it away, holding it down with anger.

"He said get out Dream." Sapnap's voice echoes through my ears.

His stubby beard comes into frame, and his eyes a darker shade of brown than before. "Let go, Sapnap." I grumble. "No, He said get out and that's what we're gonna do. Pack your fucking things, we're leaving. Now." Sapnap throws my hand down, pointing to my luggage behind me.

I Scoff and look to everyone around me, all with hatred and dominance written in their gaze. Except Y/n, she couldn't even fucking look at me, not even a glance...

"Get packing Dream, you leave in less then 10 minutes." Badboyhalo bites back, holding Y/n closer than I'd like.

I nod with a glare, watching as they all walk out the door, and leaving me behind. I swiftly turn around in anger, and start throwing my clothes into a luggage.