No words, Just actions.

Tw: Swearing,
Fanart: From Pinterest! (Owner, irrttggg)
———————————-
Continued...
I look back to her and sit in silence for minutes on end. Until I speak up,
"Do you like him? Be. Fucking. Honest..."

[Dream's POV]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I look at her, watching as she gulps and widens her eyes to the slightest bit. She looks down at her hands and fumbles with the chain, all while I'm waiting for a simple response.

I clear my throat to get her attention back.
"Answer me. It's simple, go on."
We both sit there waiting for her response, seeing as she doesn't have one of her own.

She looks into my eyes, and croaks out a response.
"I- I don't know.."
I look at her in disbelief as I furrow my eyebrows and my mouth twitches.
One last time I try and help her out,
"What do you mean? It's yes or no."

I begin to stand up from my chair as I watch her look into my mask alarmed, and confused.
"I- I just don't know ok! I can't express it-"
"Oh come on now."
_________________________________
[Third Person]
Dream walks forwards stepping closer and closer to the bed until he stops, right next to the bed. Y/n looks right over to Dream as he stands just a few feet away from her.

As she watches Dream stand in front of her, dark crimson blush spreads across her face as Dream unexpectedly bends down, on his knees. Y/n looks from Dream to the wall as she stutters out a sentence, "Dream, please stop! Get up-"

Y/n was cut off as Dream slowly started to lay down on his stomach. "Why darling, something wrong?" She sat there, her mouth wide open.

"Dream what are you doing? Tell me why, exactly?"

"What do you mean? I'm just laying down."

Now Y/n is curled up in a ball, hiding her face as blush dusts her cheeks. Dream smirks, suddenly an idea ticking in his brain.

Dream then lifts his mask up just above his mouth, and begins to crawl over to the bed.
"Dream why are you teasing me like this!?"
He chuckles as he musters a reply,
"What, like this?"
He leans over to her ear and whispers, making her heart race faster.

"Sweetheart, you never answered with words."

Dream lets out a small breath, landing in her neck.

"But you sure as hell expressed it."

With that he got up from his knees and walked over to the door, taking his leave he says,
"Next time I ask you a question, just answer it. I rather not be down on my knees and begging for an answer. M'kay?"

He shuts the door, locking it, and walks back to his room. Forgetting about Sapnap.
—————————-
[Reader's POV]
I watch as he leaves the room with a smirk. I blush and turn over towards the wall, my heart racing as I replay the actions Dream had displayed in front of me.

I huff out s breath as I feel my stomach do many flips at one time. I stare at the ceiling thinking between two perspectives,

'That was hot.'
         and
"What the hell just happened?"
_________________________________
                   •            •           •
513 Words~
[Authors Note]
1. C!Dream is hot.
2. We all love Dream
Also, my Sapnap merch came like 2 days ago!! I'm so happy 😎