Arguments & Questions

YOUR POV

Dream stands just less than a foot in front of me, while I'm held down in Sapnap's lap. Sapnap's hands keep me in place as he leans his head back against the couch, watching me like a hawk.

"So, you better start speaking up princess." Dream crosses his arms, threatening me.

I look at Dream with a challenging glare, while he stands as still as a tree, not backing down.

"What's there to speak about? I'm not telling you anything."

Just as those last words leave my mouth Skeppy lets out an airy breath, continuing on with a unsteady,

"Oh..shit..." As he says that he clings to Bad's arm, as Bad backs up from Dream.

Dream"s body seems to tense up more, if that was even possible at this point. He bends down to my eye level, as he tilts his head.

I feel Sapnap start to lean in towards me, stopping just in the crook of my neck.

"answer the question...sweetheart" He whispers chilly in my ear.

His hands squeeze my hips as a warning, and my breath begins to tighten in my throat. And all I could do in that moment was nod.

"Good girl. Now, let's start off on what's this boy's name...hm?"  Dream says, all while standing up straight.

I clear my throat and look down to the ground. "Quackity."  I state with no stutter.

Sapnap seems to be taken back by how up forward I was, while Dream nods with approval.

"And What's the relationship status you have with him?"

While Dream asks that question I see in the corner of my eye he motions to Bad, and that leads with him pulling out a notepad and handing it to Dream. Dream looks at me while flipping to a blank page and writing down what information he already has. Sapnap squeezes my hips once again as a signal to get on with it.

"It's not what you're thinking, ok? We are not in a relationship, never in a million years!" I furrow my eyebrows and start flailing my arms, not even wanting to  imagine it!

"That's not what I asked." I look up at him with confusion and quirk my eyebrow, telling him to elaborate.

"I said, What is he to you? Boyfriend...well, clearly not but, partner, family friend, acquaintance?"  Dream throws his hands around to each word he says, 'cute' I thought.

"Um...I wouldn't say acquaintance but, He flirts with me in the hallways if that's good enough for you?"

Dream nods to my statement and continues to drag his pencil down the paper, forming notes from this interrogation. He looks back down at me and looks behind me to Sapnap, "That's it for me, any questions you wanna add to this Quackity guy, Sap?"

Sapnap clears his throat and sits back up. I feel his chest press up against my backside and he pushes me farther into him, I scoot a little forwards since there's limited space, making him huff out a breath.

"Sapnap hurry up and get on with your question already." Dream slams his notepad against his leg in frustration.

"Okay, okay! Well, have you ever given in to Quackity and had intimacy with him?" He says with such boldness.

"Excuse Me!?" I yell out, disgusted that he would ask that, knowing damn well I hate Quackity's guts.

"Sapnap, Language!!" Bad covers his face while holding Skeppy.

"Sapnap why the fuck would you ask that Right. Now. Of all times!?" Dream slaps his forehead and shakes his head, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Just answer the question Y/n." Sapnap says with even more jealousy than he did before.