💛Which is better Yo Shindo or your vibrator💛

I told you guys I would rewrite this one because of how bad the first one was. So here ya go. Sorry for the random update, adulting sucks ass.

*****WARNING: TOY PLAY AND SLIGHT TEASING ARE USED IN THIS*****

It was a pretty quiet afternoon, you were reading a book on the couch while you were waiting for your husband to come back from his mission. It had been a good 5 weeks since he left, so you were pretty alone. You hung out with your friends and your family but you still came home to an empty bed. Good thing Yo can't see your purchases, only because you had done some online research about a certain vibrator online. It's apparently made every girl, y'know what I'm talking about, without fail. So you had to try it  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).  As for why your waiting for Yo to come home, he was finally coming back from his mission.

You turned the page in your book just as the sound of the door closing rang through the apartment. You continued to read, a smile on your face, knowing that he was going to find you immediately anyways. His heavy footsteps made it to the living room, you could see him standing at the doorway. You knew he was staring at you.

"Welcome home love." You said flipping to the next page, "dinners almost done.".

Before you could get an answer he was behind the couch and wrapping his arms around you in a neck hug.

"I've missed you." He whimpered into your ear.

He let go to make his way around the couch and to your side. You placed your book on the coffee table as he took a seat next to you. Leaning into you, he started whispering about how much he had missed you.

"I've barely slept without you."

"The bed was so cold without you"

"I missed your goodnight kisses."

"Your soft snores"

"I missed cuddling with you baby."

"God once we go to bed tonight, I'm not going to let go of you."

He had just cuddled with you until the microwave beeped and you had to pull yourself away from him to make him a plate. Stacking the plate up with chicken and rice, pouring a little homemade gravy over top it. You go to give him the plate but he had fallen asleep on the couch. You sigh and place the plate down on the coffee table to wake him up. You slowly placed your hand onto his cheek.

"Yo, Wake up. I made you dinner." You tried in defeat.

Once you finally gave in to let him sleep, you put the food in the microwave and decided to go clean the dishes that were in the sink. Granted there wasn't a lot since you were a literal housewife, but nonetheless you still left multiple dirty plates in the sink. You let the sink fill up with soapy hot water and began to scrub each individual plate. You had gotten to the last plate when warm arms wrapped around your waist.

"So this is where you run off to." He said as he put his head on your shoulder. You smiled at his antics as you cleaned and dried the plate off, putting it in the drainer right next to the sink.

"Just finishing the endless pile of chores this house needs" you turnt around to face him and leaned against the counter.

You expected to meet your tired and drained husband, but instead you met the lovesick-lustful man you had missed all these lonely nights. You gasped when he picked you up and put you on the counter, his hands never leaving your waist.

"I've missed you so fucking much." He whispered, wedging himself in between your legs, his body resting on the counter. "I know I've said before, but I really missed you."