❤️Pregnacy❤️Kid 1

You wobbled into the kitchen, where your husband was making dinner. You were holding your stomach as the baby kicked your stomach.

"Yo, your child is abusing me." You cried out.

He looked at you before a huge smiles plastered his face.

"He's just preparing for the future, when he becomes a hero." Yo said getting down on his knees to place his forehead against your gigantic belly.

You could see your son kicking against your belly, yo had the side of his head pressed up against your stomach. He started whispering soft words to him, making you smile.

"Don't be mad when he's a momma's boy." You said smirking.

Yo's head immediately shot up, his face was shocked.

"No, he's gonna be a exact replica of me." He smirked triumphantly.

"I hope not, I can barely deal with one of you." You laughed out.

"what do you think his quirk will be?"

"Hmmm. I don't know, I hope it's not yours."

"HEY WHY NOT!"

"What do we do with your quirk when were horny? I don't wanna hear moans from my sons room and we'd be in danger if our son looked like you. We'd be prying off girls left and right." You laughed.

We both began laughing, Yo helped you to the dining room table before going back to the kitchen and finish cooking. He brought the food to the table, he sat next to you.

"Itadakimasu!" You said before eating.
.
.
.
.
"Your disgusting." You said as you watched your husband eat. "Could you please not eat like a pig."

He looked at you as he continued to slurp up the spaghetti, making annoying slurping sounds. Apparently when your pregnant you can hear everything in a 1 mile radius and have eyes on the back of your head.

"Sorry." He said before finishing his food and walking putting the bowl in the sink. 

He snuck over to you, walking behind you so he could wrap his arms around your shoulder and put his face in the crook of your neck. "I love you." He exhaled softly.

"Your sloppy." You said looking over at the mess he made on your dining room table.
.
.
.
.
"Do you want help?" Shindo asked as he watched you trying to get up off the floor.

How did you end up on the floor? Let me tell you, trying to squat for the T.V remote you dropped while being pregnant is not fun.

"No I can do it myself." You said trying to sit up, but clearly being in your third trimester is not helping.

"Okay then." He said as he got off the couch and picked up the T.V remote of the floor.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF." You screamed.

"..."

"..."

"Need help now?"

"Yes..."
.
.
.
.
You told Yo two hours ago that you were going to the store, but he said no and decided he wanted to cuddle. So your currently laying in bed with his ear pressed up against your stomach as he felt his baby kicking. You still had to go to the store, but he wouldn't let go. All he was doing was silently sobbing and giving you butterfly kisses all over your belly.

"Yo can I go to the store now?" You asked placing your hand on his soft hair.

He looked up momentarily, before fishing his phone out his pocket and calling his assistant. He sent her the shopping list and told her she was the best assistant so she would do it. She cussed him out for a good 5 minutes, but she agreed.

"Now you don't have to." He said placing his face back to your stomach.

That's when your son decided he was having a party, your stomach started moving as he kicked and punched. This scared the absolute shit out of Yo. He backed away from your stomach and looked nervously at you.

And in the most innocent voice and heartbroken voice he asked.

"D-Did I b-b-b-break him." He cried out.

You couldn't control your laughter at your ridiculous husband. You owned your arms and signaled him to comeback.

"No, Yo, if anything he wouldn't be that easily broken." You kissed his forehead. "After all this Yo Shindo's baby were taking about." You laughed out.

"I love you Y/N." He kissed you gently.

"I love you too Yo." You kissed back, happy about your family.