💔Are you kidding me!? 💔I

I waited outside KetsuButsu for my dark haired boy friend. I waited for a good 30 minutes, only to see an awful sight. My boyfriend was holding a blonde girls hand, then of course he stopped and kissed her before saying goodbye. He smiled as he walked, until I stepped out in front of him, showing that I was there.

"Um Y-Y/N, what are you doing here." He stuttered out as he backed away.

He couldn't see my face because my hair was covering my eyes. I heard him sigh, he must know I saw him.

"Are you kidding me!?" I finally yelled out, looking up. Tears fell freely as I saw him look down, guilty.

"Y/N, I swear I won't ever do it aga-" I cut him off.

"You think that I would stay with you after this! God! I HATE YOU!" I yelled louder causing some of his schoolmates to turn and look at us.

I felt my quirk rising, stronger then ever. I couldn't look at him, I needed to leave. I turned around and walked away, as fast as possible.

~back at the dorms~

"Y/N?" Kirishima says, chasing me down to my room.

"Go away E!" I slammed my door, threw myself on my bed and sobbed.

"Y/N! Open up!" E said banging on my door.

I heard a loud scream before my door was kicked down, by my other best friend, Katsuki.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG! DAMN, I CAN HEAR YOUR FUCKIN SOBS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DORMS." He yelled, only causing me to cry more.

~After being tossed over Bakugo's shoulder, you end up in the living room reviving cuddles from the girls~

"Y/N, tell us what's wrong." Mina said giving me a bigger hug.

"He cheated on me...." I said looking down.

All the boys nod to eachother before going to grab bats and Tokoyami even grabbed his sword he had in his room.

"No!" I giggled out, they would do that for me.

I ran and hugged all of them.

Shindo's POV

What have I done? Did I just push away the only person that has ever seen straight through me? For the first time I actually felt my heart break after a breakup. I laid on my bed thinking about how I just lost the girl that made my days brighter. I felt tears go down the sides of my face, as I looked at my phone with no goodnight messages from Y/N. She's really gone. Was Tatami worth losing my dear Y/N?

Suddenly my phone screen light up with a text from the person I least expected....Y/N.