Loving you💛&💙

Lemon and one shot.

I had been living with Yo for 2 months now, the most we've done is cuddle, make out and get slightly steamy.

I blushed thinking about what else he could use his quirk for.

"What are you thinking about?" Yo asks sitting down next to me.

I blush more not being able to look at my boyfriend.

'oh god, was I just thinking about Yo using his quirk to- I'm so perverted!' I thought as I put my head into my hands.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Yo asks, putting his hand on my back before moving it in a circle.

I nodded, trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

"Y/N, look at me." He said slipping his hand under my chin to force me to look at him, only for him to put a hand to my forehead. "Are you feeling alright.".

"Yes! I-um-I just-y'know-" I was only able to stutter out half my response before I felt a pair of warm lips against mine.

I sit there dumbfounded, before realizing I need to kiss back. I kiss back with the same energy. He deepens the kiss by gently laying me down on the couch and pressing his body against me. He bite my lip asking for entrance, I happily oblige and open my lips slightly. His tongue shoots into my mouth, dancing around with mine. I have to break the kiss, because of a little thing called oxygen.

"Y-Y/N, lets...go all the way~" Yo pants out.

~3rd person POV~

Y/N's face instantly turns scarlet. Yo, kisses both her cheeks before burying his face into the crook of her neck.

"We don't have to-" "No! I want to!"

Y/N could feel a sinister smirk form on her boyfriends lips as he starts kissing her neck, leaving wet bites and hickeys. She softly sighed out in pleasure, until her breath hitched when he reached the hem of her shirt. He practically rips it off, leaving her upper half almost bare. He attacks her collarbones as his hands snake around behind her, unclipping her bra and sliding it off her shoulders.

The h/c girl quickly covers her chest with her arms, as the dark haired boy pouts.

"I" he kisses her cheek, "promise" he kisses her other cheek, "you" he kisses her forehead, "they're" he kisses the tip of her nose, "beautiful" he finishes by kissing her passionately on the lips.

He grabs her hands and slowly moves them away to pin them above her head, with one hand, while his other hand travels down her stomach creating small vibrations. Y/N started to giggle as he moved his hand, painfully slow down her stomach, tickling her.

"Yo! Stop teasing me~" Y/N said trying to get lose from his grip.

His lips attached to her right nipple, while his non-occupied hand rubs her left one. She moans softly before squeaking when he lightly bites. He pulls away from her now swollen nipple to give her left on the same treatment, earning sweet moans from his lover.

He finally pulls away, his eyes now not his normal dark shade of brown, now a clouded with lust. He gently bites down her stomach, stopping just before reaching her shorts. He lets go of her hands to slowly pull her shorts down, he smirks at the lace patterns of her favorite panties. He pulls them with his teeth, as soon as they were off he started kissing up her leg, until he reached her inner thigh.

"Y/N." Yo said, his voice deepened slightly, dropping his sweet, loving one. "I can't hold back much longer." He says gripping her thighs slightly.

Y/N looked up, propping herself up on her elbows, looking at her boyfriend who seems to be having trouble containing himself. The h/c girl smiled softly, before grabbing him by the sides of his head to pull him into a kiss.

"It's my turn to pleasure you~" she says, smirking.

She gets down on her knees only to be met with her boyfriends extremely large and painful looking bulge. She blushes as she releases him from his pants and boxers. She licked his tip, electing a soft groan. She put his tip in her mouth before pushing herself halfway down his shaft. Yo's hand slide into Y/N's hair, gently pulling i before pushing the rest of him into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He thrusted a couple of time before cumming in the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow it. He picked her up, gently pinning her to a wall, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He slide his hand down to her womanhood, pressing his index and ring finger to her entrance.

"Is this what you were thinking of Y/N~ My quirk, helping me pleasure my beautiful Queen~" he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine as his fingers started to vibrate against her.

Y/N bites her lip to suppress her moans. He slide one vibrating finger into her slowly, he slowly moves his finger in and out of her. Once she's used to one, he slowly enters a second one moving at a faster pace.  She moans out loud, gasping each time he hit her g-spot. She was getting close until he stops vibrating his fingers to stretch her slightly so she's not in too much pain.

"Are you ready?" He said, slipping on a condom and presses his tip against her womanhood.

"Y-yes." Y/N whispers and braces herself.

He slowly pushes his tip into her, Y/N felt like she was being ripped in half. He gently pushes himself in more, Y/N digs her nails into his back.

"F-fuck Y/N, your tight-" Yo groans out, trying to focus his breathing.

Pushing himself all the way In, he lets Y/N get used to his length. After a couple of minutes, Y/N nods to let him know he can move. He slowly starts to move, it was painful but slowly turned to pleasure. Once he knew his lover wasn't in pain he started moving faster. Hitting. Every. Little. Sweet. Spot.

She moaned out his name as a knot started forming in her stomach, just before it burst he pulled out. Sitting on the couch he placed her onto his lap.

"You do it, if you wanna cum, you do it." He smirked as he watched her pout.

She aligned him up and slowly moved down onto him, hitting her g-spot, tossing her head back in pleasure. She moans extremely loud, surely their neighbors heard them.

"Enjoying yourself?~" Yo, smirked at his girlfriends enjoyment.

She nodded as the knot formed again, somehow stronger. Yo's breath got ragged as he was getting close,
Y/N moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her like a brick, cumming all over Yo's Manhood. Yo came after a small thrust, he groaned as his h/c girlfriend squeezed him.

"I love you." Yo, whispers as he pulls out, takes the condom off and throws it away. The dark haired boy grabs his girlfriend and lays down with her on top of him.

"I love you to Yo."

Bonus

"So when are we expecting?" My neighbor Yui says, Giggling.

"Oh my god, Yui No!" I said blushing, putting my face into my hands.