💙Are You Jealous?💙

It was the week my school KetsuButsu came to train with UA, I had to watch as she was so friendly with her classmates. I watched as guys would pin her to the floor, panting like they just finished fucking. I want to be the only one pinning her to the ground like that, her beautiful h/c messed up with sex hair. God why is she so perfect and everyone else but me gets to pin her but me.

"Shindo? Are you alright? You look like you blew a fuse!" Tatami says tapping my shoulder.

I nod and smile, to ease her, only to look back to see Bakugo (her training partner at the time) inches away from my girlfriends face. Something snapped because I felt my feet move towards them.

"Y/N, Can I talk to you?" I said pushing Bakugo off her and dragging her to her feet.

"Sure!" She smiled and walked with me to get some water.

As we were walking I could feel the stares/glares from both mine and her classmates. My hand snakes around her waist to pull her closer to me, so I could whisper in her ear to keep our conversation private.

"Y/N, why are you not trying!" I whisper yelled.

"I am trying? I'm just not as strong as everyone else." She said looking at me weirdly.

"No your not, everyone's pinning you! My Y/N placed 3rd in the UA sports festival, your strong." I said looking at her, upset because everyone's touching her.

"..."

"..."

"Are you Jealous?" She finally says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"No."

"Yes you are!"

"..."

"..."

"Okay fine! I'm jealous. I want you all to myself, I wanna pin you and smirk triumphantly down at you." I say looking away.

I start turning extremely red, before I feel a pair of small lips against mine. I kiss back, happy that I finally had her attention. She smiles and only moves a couple of inches away from my face.

"Y/N! SHINDO! Did you forget that your supposed to be training!"

"No Mr. Aizawa!" She said as she grabbed my arm and neck to slam me face first into the ground.

"Sorry Yo, I'll make it up to you later!~" she sung into my ear making me blush.

Authors note
Let me just say, this was extremely short. Also not one of my best works, but it has a part 2, that includes lemon! Well if your not into lemons, I'll publish another one along with it.
Toodles~