"F#@k You" Yo Shindo x reader (part 3)

Hello my lovely's, did anyone tell you how beautiful you look today?

Here's part 3 of Enemies to lovers

Warning: Strong Language and arguing.

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|

Previously

"You abandoned us, then left for 2 weeks for god knows what!" Shindo through his hands up in the air and glared at you. "Now you come back without even apologizing. We had to improvise, some of us didn't even pass because we fell though with the plan."

"I don't need to apologize to you!" You said with a blank face staring at him.

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|

"Look Shindo, I don't wanna argue with you about this." You looked away and down at your desk, you really didn't wanna talk about this let alone argue with this hothead over it. You were finally starting to calming down until he said this:

"Just admit you were wrong."

You whipped your head towards his, your face immediately turning sour. You scrunched your face up and stood up so fast your chair flew back and hit the floor.

"I am NOT wrong for having a guilty conscience! I am NOT wrong for not helping you guys attack lower classmen because it's 'OUR' time to shine. If we're gonna 'stand out' we have to prove ourselves, not by destroying chances for other people by ganging up on them." Your voice sounded heavy, like venom being spit out.

"That was the point of the Exam [First Name], We take out other students then prove our worth-"

"-prove our worth? Bullshit, those kids deserve it more than any of us! Do you know the kind of shit those kids were put through, it was Villain attack after villain attack, one kid got kidnapped and came back alive and it hasn't hurt him one but! Those students were one of the most deserving of that exam and I wasn't going to take part in you're petty actions."

Shindo was silent, his hair covered his eyes casting a darkness over his face. Without a reaction to your speech, you had assumed you won and picked up your chair and sat back down. You were so angry that your fists were balled up and your nails were digging into your skin. He eventually turned around and sat at his desk, a dark aura cast around him. Everyone avoided the two of you like a plague, no one wanted to talk to either of you while this evil energy was spilling out of both of you. Eventually lunch rolled around and you weren't going to let it bother you anymore or at least that's why you thought.

Shindo sat with YOUR friends at YOUR lunch table and was sitting in YOUR spot right next to YOUR best friend.

'No. I said i wasn't going to let it bother me. Just grin and bear it, he is just trying to get back at you for arguing with him.' You thought to yourself as you walked over to the table and sat inbetween Itejiro and Shikkui.

"Ah [First Name] there you are!" Tatami said smiling, but you could visibly see how nervous she was.

"Sorry I got caugh-"

"-Y'know Tatami, I heard that UA is having their school festival coming up really soon." Shindo said, interrupting you and pretending you didn't even exist.

"Oh for real? Are people even allowed to go considering how locked up that place is?" Itejiro questioned, looking towards shindo with a confused face.

"I mean you can't even walk past the front gate, students have to carry their student ID's on the just in order to get onto the premise." Shikkui added, tapping his blue chin.

"Yeah, but why are you bringing this up Shindo?" Tatami looked over at Shindo suspiciously.

"I was gonna say we should all go." Shindo smirked, glancing over at you as he said "Just the 4 of us." .

The whole table went silent, you lowered your head to look down at your food. He was purposely doing this to get to you, you just had to get through this. Itejiro looked between you and Shindo before looking at Shikkui. Shikkui shook his head and mouthed 'I'm not doing it' before looking at Tatami. Tatami shook her head and turned to Shindo with an annoyed look.

"Shindo. We both know there are 5 of us at this table and that comment was rude. You should apolo-"

"What apologize?" He laughed as if she had just told him the funniest joke in history. After a few seconds he stops laughing, his face turning serious. He looks at you, the kind of look you feel even when you're not looking at the person. You shivered and shrunk down. "Why would I apologize to a UA whore. A traitor."

You whipped your head upwards and looked at him. His eyes widened when he saw your face, your [Eye color] eyes were pooling with tears as you looked into his eye. You lifted your hand up to feel your eyes and the water dripping down them. Shocked that you were crying, you immediately stood up and ran out of the lunchroom. The table was left in silence, Shindo looked down at the table and sighed.

"God dammit."

You ran until you ended up on the roof of the school, the edge was fenced in so no one could fall off and hurt themselves. You were leaned back against the wall beside the roof door. You're shoulders shook violently as you cried. It was stressing, the exam, your injury, being blamed, and arguing. You slide down the wall and sat on the ground with your knees to your chest. You sat there crying to yourself for about 5 minutes before the roof door opened with a squeak and some footsteps following it. Immediately you assumed it was Tatami coming to check in on you.

"I'll be fine Tatami, don't worry about me." You said, almost chocking out a sob.

There was some shuffling infront of you and clothes rustling. When she didn't answer you, you looked up but were immediately taken back when your eyes locked on Shindo. He sighed before reaching a hand out towards your face, his hand gently swept away a couple of tears.

"I'm sorry."

|~|••••••••••••••<(*''*)>••••••••••••••|~|
TO BE CONTINUED

Hah😭, I think I might make 2 more parts of this. I like this one a little better than the second part but here ya goooooo.

I was a little intoxicated when making this so not proof read.