14.Engagement💍

Recap - Arjun is not interested in marriage

Ankitha was walking around the cabin tensed while vijay was casually working in laptop she cleared her throat.

Vijay: thanni venum na eduthu kudi

Ankitha tried tapping her feet

Vijay: unakku dance aada vera nerameyy kedaikkalaya?

He said still his eyes fixed on laptop. Ankitha lost her cool. She took some files and kept it on his table with a thud and vijay finally saw her closing the laptop.

Vijay: ippo unakku yenna dhan venum?

Ankitha: oru nallavan yen marriage ah stop panna idea tharen nu sonna avan dhan venum

Vijay: avaru ratsasiskku help pandradhu illayam

Ankitha: kaduppu yethadha da lic

Vijay: ippo yenna pannalam🤔🤔

Ankitha: pesama Sarah pathi namba veetla sollidlama?

Vijay: basically that's a shock news so...

Ankitha: indha idea Vijay ah vela koduthu vangaradhukku Samam..

Vijay: excuse me

Ankitha: your excused

Vijay: adinga

He chased her and they were running in circles in the cabin. Vijay took the glass full of water and was about to pour on Ankitha but she bent down and the water fell on Vishwa who opened the door. Both Ankitha and Vijay gaped their mouth and vishwa glared them.

The day went off with their hectic schedule and fun banters that they didn't have time to bother about the upcoming storm.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

2 Days Later...

It was the day of engagement. Ankitha was in a nail biting situation as she didn't plan anything yet they became so much busy with things that they didn't get time to come up with a plan every second, the probability of Ankitha becoming arjun's fiance was increasing while Ankitha's hope was decreasing in jet speed.

The hotel was beautifully decorated and the guests were arriving

The hotel was beautifully decorated and the guests were arriving. They planned a simple engagement so only limited guests were invited.

Vijay entered Ankitha's room looking at his phone casually. He closed the door and came towards her.

Ankitha: yenna idea pantiya

Vijay: ohh pannitene!

Ankitha jumped in excitement.

Ankitha: seri sollu plan yenna

Vijay: according to the fundamental theorem of arithmetic, every integer has a unique factorisation. Adhey maari every engagement has it's own unique rings