35.Back To Chennai 😐

Recap - Ankitha's 21st birthday; the anonymous caller.

Hearing Ankitha's ringtone, kaviya picked the phone to see the caller ID as 'don't pick'. Ankitha was busy sleeping as it was Sunday. She muted the call and continued her work but the calls never stopped. Ankitha herself got up and attended the call irritated.

Ankitha: kalailaeyy aarambichitiyaa?? Unakku la vera velaiye illaya? Yenna nimmadhiyave vida maatiyaa

??: Cool down cool down yenna radha thoongitu irundhiyaa?

Ankitha: don't. Call. Me. Radha.

Kaviya: yaaru ani?

Ankitha turned to see kaviya standing with her arms crossed.

Kaviya: why are you talking this mad? Who is it?

Ankitha: no.. nothing

Kaviya: do you want me to believe you still? Give me

She snacthed the phone from Ankitha to find the call already cut.

Kaviya: ozhunga sollu who is it?

Ankitha: I dunno. I've been getting calls from this idiot for the past 3-4 months I've already tried warning him but he never stops bothering me.

Kaviya: then why are you taking it? You could have blocked him right

Ankitha: do you think I didn't try that? Idhu avanoda 8 ahvadhu number I even tried changing my number but I can't answer to my family if they ask me

Kaviya: have you seen him?

Ankitha was about to nod negatively but remembering the photos she quickly took her phone and showed his photo.

Kaviya: hey Ivana.... I've seen him somewhere...

Ankitha: same feel but where??

They kept thinking only to be dissapointed when they found no clues. They blocked the number and started preparing for the upcoming assessment.

It was evening so the trio has arrived in the nearby cafè to have a snack. Priya and kaviya was immersed in talks while Ankitha felt caught in the vortex of her thoughts. Kaviya noticed it.

Kaviya: oii Ankitha yenna zoned out ah

Ankitha saw her but didn't reply. Priya too understood the topic. Silence took over the place.

Priya: maybe he is a student here.. that's why we find that face familiar

Priya said breaking the silence.

Kaviya: valid point.

Ankitha: But how could have he seen me? I never speak to anyone unless necessary. Adhuvu nalla tamil pesuran French paiyyan maari therila

Kaviya: appo french paiyyana irundha okay ahh 😏

She said with a teasing smile but soon surrendered to Ankitha's death glare.

Priya: is this the time to joke around kaviya??

Kaviya: well, muje kuch samay hi counter aathi hai why to waste it!
(Enakke sila Neram dha counter varum why to waste it!)

Ankitha: amma thaaye onnu English la sollu illa tamil la sollu hindi la potu yenna confuse pannadha

Kaviya: ok madam ji!

They were engaged in random talks but soon Ankitha's phone rang aloud breaking their trance. It was Vijay. She attended it.

Ankitha: soldra valandhavaney

Vijay: Ankitha

Ankitha sensed some tension in Vijay voice.

Ankitha: any problem?

Vijay: adhu...................

Ankitha: haiyoo konjo ilukkama soldriya??

Vijay: mama kku heart attack.

Ankitha panicked. She started crying. A soul's heart which was seeing her from distance pained a lot seeing Ankitha in the state. She was crying uncontrollably. Kaviya and Priya tried consoling her but in vain.

Vijay: Ankitha please azhugaadha..

He said controlling himself. He was sobbing silently over the other end.

Ankitha: na odane Anga vare

She said between hiccups. Vijay hummed and cut the call. He booked the flight tickets and sent her.

Here, Ankitha was still crying in her friends embrace. The fear of losing her father took over her. Kaviya stayed with Ankitha trying to console her while Priya went to pack Ankitha's clothes.

After 5 minutes, Kaviya finally succeeded in consoling Ankitha. They both went to the hostel to find Ankitha's clothes already packed. Ankitha hugged her friends and left from there. She soon reached the airport and boarded her plane. Throughout her return to India, she was thinking about her father and his well being. she prayed all the gods she knew.

She finally reached Chennai. Vishwa, who was the new P.A of Vijay waited for Ankitha in the airport. As vishwa was vijay's junior, Ankitha knew him already. Vishwa took Ankitha to the hospital.

She rushed to her father's ward to find all of her family sitting in the entrance with the same fear and tension. Ragini hugged Ankitha and cried. Kumar was consoling Deepa and vijay was standing at the corner controlling his tears. Ankitha went to him and patted his shoulders. The moment Vijay saw Ankitha, he hugged her tight and let out the tears he was holding all the time.

Vijay: mamava cabin la apdi paathapo..... Avarukku kku onnu aagadhu la

Seeing Vijay breaking down, Ankitha hardened herself and controlled her emotions. She patted Vijay and gave hope to him. She consoled Vijay.

Vijay: Neeyu azhadha

He said and wiped her tears. The doctor came out of the Intensive Care Unit grabbing everyone's attention. They all went to the doctor and stacked numerous questions.

Doctor: no need to worry. Mild attack dha konjam late-ah admit pannadhaala complications vandhuduchu he is perfectly alright now. Two days la discharge. Patient ah romba stress eduthukka vidadheenga.

Everyone was relieved hearing it. After an hour, everyone went inside. Deepa and Ragini broke down seeing Krishna while Kumar, Vijay and Ankitha controlled their sob. Krishna was delighted seeing his daughter after an year. Ankitha took her father's hand and holded it tight. And rested her forehead on his hands. Krishna smiled seeing her.

Krishna: epdi Chellam irukka??

Hearing her father's voice, tears started to flood without Ankitha's permission. She sobbed in her father's embrace for sometime. Krishna consoled her saying he is alright. Although he felt drowsy and was physically not well, he pretended to be well for his daughter.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So that marks the end of this chapter.

Ellarukku enna nyabhagam irukka??

Irukkunu nenaikkire...

Next update la pakkala...

-Ananya Signing Off 💜✨