15.Expect The Unexpected 🤭

Recap - Arjun stops the engagement; Krishna fainted.

The words of the doctor was repeating in Ankitha's mind. Eventhough she tried her best to shrug it off and think positive, the surroundings and situation were miserable.

Vijay didn't know what to do he himself was broken seeing his mama who was the first friend of him lying in the dangerous situation and here everyone were crying so hard.

Ankitha was trying her best to control all the overpooling fear and emotions. Here eyes were so dry that she couldn't shed tears at all. She sensed someone's hand in her shoulder she turned to see vijay with teary eyes. Her eyes moistened and tears which were struggling to come out finally came making her somewhat alive.

The doctor exited the icu. Everyone rushed to him hoping he would give the news they are longing for.

Doctor: Naan evlo dhadava sonnen Mr.krishna oda state pathi innum careless ahve irukkinga?!?

This made everyone shock except vijay and Ankitha who hung their heads down.

Doctor: do you know how much dangerous state he has crossed?

Ragini: doctor... Yen..na aachu

Doctor: mam avarukku BP low aagi faint aagirkkaru innum 5 minutes late ah vandha kooda he would not been alive.

Ragini gasped and cried.

The doctor explained his state. This tym to the whole family Savita took Ragini from there as she was not in the state to hear all these. The whole family was shocked and broke. Ankitha was sitting on the chair staring the icu ward while vijay was staring the ground.

After 12 hours visiters were allowed inside. Ragini and deepa didn't go inside as they will breakdown seeing krishna. Kumar, Ankitha and vijay alone went inside the ward. Krishna weakly smiled at them.

Krishna: sorry Chellam na ipdi nadakkumnu..

Ankitha: appa idhula unga thappu yenna irukku neenga yen feel pandringa?

Krishna: illa ma naan dhan ni solrdhako-

Ankitha: pa past is past. Na yedhayum nenachu varutha padala yenakku unga sandhoshan dhan mukkiyam.

Krishna smiled at her while a tear escaped from his eye. Who will get a daughter like this? She didn't make even a small scene even after his choice was wrong. A gem she is!

Soon, krishna became normal and as cheerful which cheered the others.

Days passed and it's now been 3 days in hospital. Ankitha and vijay was either in meetings together or working in projects alone in cabin. They spent all days in their office not even sleeping. Being the No.1 production house of South and north india is not a piece of cake!

They both planned a visit to the hospital as it is krishna's discharge to today. They were welcomed by the grin of everyone in the family which made them extremely suspicious. Vishwa, who was already there was also looking them in utter horror while Savita and her mom was in dissapointment

Vishwa: bro sollave illa! 😳

Vijay: yedha pathi da kekura

Vishwa: naan namba maaten indhaa maari onnumeyy theriyaadha maari act pannitu kadaisila ellathayum pandradhu neenga dhan

Ankitha: dei yenna da solla vara?

Vishwa: thalaivi naan idha unga kitta irundhu edhir pakkala kadaisila naan dhan bali aada?

Vijay: adei yedha solradha irundhalum theliva sollu

Vishwa: idhukku mela inga irundhen yenakku BP, sugar, salt, pepper ellam increase agidum naan poi oru check up pantu varenn

He he said and went out not before looking at Ankitha and vijay and hitting his chest dramatically. Both saw eachother with a 'do we need to call the keelpauk?' look they saw the other's to find a billion dollar smile still flashing.

Kumar came fast and hugged vijay. Deepa caressed his hair and kissed his forehead while Ragini hugged Ankitha. Now, deepa hugged Ankitha. Both were said to take a seat.

Ragini: munnadiyae solli irundha ivlo kashtam illala

Ankitha mv: adhan appa ta appove soltome pinna yedhukku adhey topic uh?

Ankitha: appa kekumbo marukka mudila ma

Krishna: yenna Ankitha nee naan keta ni seri nu solliduviyaa? Oru varthai yenkitta solli irukkalam la

Ankitha mv: kalyanam venam nu sollalam karanathukku naan yenga poga?

Ankitha: adhu illa pa......

Deepa: seri mudinja kadhaiya yedhukku pesikittu sekram kalyana velaiya paapom

Ankitha: yaarukku deepz?

Kumar: vera yaarukku unakkum Vijay kkum dhan!

Vijay and Ankitha's eyes widened in shock that their eyeballs will go fall anytime.

Vijay/Ankitha: WHAT!?!?!!!?!

Ragini: aama neenga rendu per dhaneyy love pandringa

Ankitha saw vijay with a 'namba love pandroma yenna' expression to which vijay gave her a 'yenakke ivanga solli dhan theriyum' expression.

The family started their discussion about the marriage while both were staring eachother not able to come out of the shock.

Oru kutty flashback poitu varalama?

Deepa came to Ankitha's room to take Ankitha to the engagement. Before she could knock she heard loud voices she was quick to realise it was Ankitha and vijay arguing.

Ankitha: seri seri oru nalla idea sollu please 🙏

Vijay: pesama namba rendu perum love pandrom nu sollidlama?

Ankitha: edheyy? 😳😳

Vijay: adhnn ma namba rendu perum love pandrom nu sonna indha marriage stop agidum la

Deepa gasped in horror. That's when raagini came as she didn't find deepa and Ankitha yet. Deepa couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as she was intrupted by Ragini. They both were intrupted again by Vijay's loud sigh.

Vijay: appo yenna dhan pandradhu........

Without giving them any time to hear more Ragini opened the door and both inside with a weird expression. They soon took them to the stage.

(Sambhavatha vechadhu inga 😎🤭 yethana per guess panninga?)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's been six day since the storm nd both Ankitha and vijay were literally in the 'puyalukku pin amaidhi' mode. Both didn't have the opportunity to meet alone as they were always surrounded with teasing frnds who bought nothing but irritation. They didn't get dare to open up this infront of everyone as krishna was recovering a lot by his happy state of mind and the biggest reason for is that their uninterested marriage. Their engagement was planned in just 4 days time and both were now sitting in the cabin not to know what to do.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Avanga yenna pannaporaanga, mudivu yenna kalyanam nadakkum nikkuma ellathayum next update la solren and sorry valakkam pola homework ndra perula Everest height kku work ah thalaila kattitanga so update pana mudila

-Ananya signing off 💜✨