17. Kacheri Kacheri Kalakattudhadi 🎵

Recap - Ankitha's challenge

ANKITHA POV

He betrayed me! Aaga moththam yenna Kalyanam pandrathukkaga dhan indha nadippu yellam cha! What a character he has idhellam mamakku therinjaa yevlo kashta paduvaaru? Kadavulaeyyyyyyy please indha kalyanatha yediyaachum stop pannu 🙏🙏🙏

THIRD-PERSON POV

She got ready and went down to see everyone already waiting for her. That's when she saw Vijay seeing her without blinking his eyes. She was shocked but soon Vijay averted his gaze so she became normal. They all went to shopping.

Vijay was actually feeling at how is he gonna face Ankitha after all the happened yesterday. He did decide that he should act like liking her but it is what make her irritate. He was just feeling helpless. He averted his gaze when he saw Ankitha seeing him.

Everyone was busy in the chaos of choosing dress but here, the couple was as always continuing Their never ending glaring competition. Ankitha twisted her lips and turned to the opposite direction while vijay huffed unable to do anything.

After a 5 hour shopping session, the outfits for muhurtham was purchased. Vijay and Ankitha got a official meeting to take care so they informed them and went to the office.

While driving, Ankitha was deeply thinking about how to stop this marriage while vijay was busy driving. He turned to change the gear while he spotted Ankitha thinking with her finger resting on her chin. He chuckled.

Vijay: ne yenna dhan car kulla okandhu yosichalum indha marriage ah stop panna mudiyaadhu ma
Yena idhu yengappa pota plan u

He mummuered the last line so she couldn't hear it.

Ankitha: indha Ankitha saval pota senji katuva

Vijay mv: already yenga appa yenna seiradhu paththadha?

Ankitha: indha kalyanam nadakkum nu pagal kanavu kaanadha da lic building-u

Vijay mv: iru just 2 weeks dhan aprm yaaru pagal kanavu kaandranga yaaru madhiya kanavu kaandranga nu theriyum

Ankitha: amaidhiyaa irukka? Ohh iva pesa mattum dhan seiva nu thimiraa? Over thimiru odambukku aagathu ellathayum odachu katuren!

Vijay mv: adhu seri naaney mind voice la polambitrukken adhu theriyaama iva yennennamo pesura.....

Ankitha: ni yepdi mama kku paiyyana porandha cha! Yen mama evlo nallavaru theriyumaa

Vijay mv: yen theriyaama?

Vijay: avlo nallavara irundha stage potu, award um certificate um kudu

Ankitha: yenkittaye sarcasm ah inga paar na lam aarambicha ne thaanga maata

Vijay: seri appo solitu arambi help kku vishwa, vetri, dharshan, jeeva va kuptukurenn

Ankitha huffed and turned facing the window while vijay concentrated in driving. They reached the office in 15 minutes. Ankitha got down and went to her cabin in *ohhh oru Thendral puyalagi varumey* effect and Vijay went in with a *sodhanai Mel sodhanai* effect.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ankitha swirled in the rolling chair for the nth time when she got a idea. She was wondering how to execute it when a staff entered.

Swati: mam neenga sonna files ellam digitalize panniyaachu.

Ankitha: thank you........ And Swati?

Swati: yes mam