44.Go Back?

Recap - police arrested the goons; Ankitha and Vijay cooked dinner together.

Days passed in the speed of lightning but the couple's life was going so smooth and both cherished eachother's presence a lot. They felt more comfortable and was feeling much understood. Clearly, they were making progress.

Vijay was in his study working over the final days of their mumbai project, while he got a call from kaviya. He attended it.

Kaviya: vijay news pathingala?

Vijay: yen yenna aachu?

Kaviya: yash is dead.

Vijay: yenna kaviya solreenga? Yeppo?

Kaviya: road accident kalaila dhan confirm Aachu and iam damn sure it's not us

Vijay: Namma hire panna aal enna aana?

Kaviya: I've told him to get back. Aana yaar kola panni iruppa?

Vijay: let's think about it later on ippodhaikku andha goons ah yaaru anupcha ndradhu dhan mukkiyam

Kaviya: oru vela Yash ah konnadhu namba thedra aalu orey aala irundha?

Vijay: simple, avana podhaikkaradhu namba velai aagidu

Hearing Ankitha coming, he cut the call soon and resumed his work. he felt angry whenever the topic yash came over. Yes, he was once upon a time ready to leave Ankitha with yash but he didn't knew that she is not still loving him. He wanted Ankitha to be happy but once he knew the real truth, he felt agitated towards him and his dumbness.

He immediately got all the details of yash and was ready to smash his life but yash's family stopped vijay from doing so. Vijay saw Yash's daughter in the mall that day with Ankitha the same day when she helped the child. Vijay didn't want to kill the father of the child because of the mere reason that he gave them troubles.

Now, he did not feel for yash's demise, but he felt bad for the family's loss. That poor little girl has to grow up without a hero. Yash was may not be hero of this story but was certainly a hero to his daughter.

Ankitha: DEI SEVUPPU SATTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vijay jerked out of his ocean of thoughts and finally saw Ankitha who was seeing him *sorry* glaring him.

Ankitha: yevlo neram man kupudradhu unna nalla pudichi vecha ganesh maari irukka

Vijay: ... sollu ma

Ankitha: yenna papa enna aachi? Serious ah pesure? Thala valikkudha? Work pressure ah?

Vijay: ippo edhukku vicks vilambarathula vara maari pesure?

Ankitha Mv: paasama pesuna ipdi moosama counter tharaney.. Ivan lam.. kashtam kashtam

Ankitha: unkitta lam pasama pesune paaru.. enna sollanu...

Vijay: enna thitnadhu podhu, edhukku kupta adha sollu

Ankitha: oh ahmala yellam pack panna start panlam nu solla dhan vandhen

Vijay: enga poro?

Ankitha: ahn honeymoon-uh

Vijay: edheyy 😳

Ankitha: shock-ah kora shock-ah kora veetuku dhan poro

Vijay: yen anga yedha vela irukka?

Ankitha: inga vela illa adhan matter nyabagam illaya? Namba vandhu eight months aaga podhu!

That's when it striked to vijay. He was enjoying a lot of his loneliness with her that he forgot that their stay is temporary. He felt strange when she told him about their house in chennai. This house in Mumbai was fully filled with their memories and was given the best place in his heart.