I can't this anymore

Hey everyone. As the title of this chapter ensues, I can't do this anymore. It refers to a lot of things, but what I want to focus on is how I can't continue to write CGLRE fanfic anymore.

I opened this account when I was fifteen, around the time of Stray Kids debut, with the intention of writing Stray Kids fanfiction that I like; keyword, "like." I randomly came across a CGLRE fanfic one day. I really liked it! It was so cute that I wanted to try my hand at it too. I noticed that there was hardly any about Stray Kids, and there wasn't a single one written for Changlix. As fifteen-year-olds do, we do stupid things sometimes that we end up regretting somewhere down the line. The stupid thing I did? Deciding to write a Changlix-centric CGLRE fanfic.

Being as young as I was at the time, I clearly knew nothing about CGLRE. I did little to no research and it showed. I also wrote what I thought I liked, the comments, votes, and number of reads spurring me on to keep writing. Having been on Wattpad since I was ten-years-old, I honestly thought that this was my breakthrough, my one shot to being known in a fandom. I like writing, I really do, but I don't like writing CGLRE fanfic. I just don't.

The simplest way that I can explain this is that I had a mild interest in it at the time, which I no longer have interest for, and now it doesn't work with my writing style anymore. I used to write in first person all the time, and now I only write in third person. The reason for the change is because I find it so much easier to describe the details that I want to describe in third person rather than in first person. Personally, it's really difficult to write CGLRE fanfic in third person. Trust me, I tried it by rewriting the first chapter of 작은 공간, and it wasn't as magical as I hoped for it to be. I don't think I've ever regretted anything more when it comes to writing than trying to write a CGLRE fanfic in third person, which brings me to my next point.

As I have already stated, I can't do this anymore refers to a lot of things. The thing I also can't do anymore? Promising to write something and then walking away from it for over a year. I can't keep the promise of rewriting 작은 공간 because I can't fathom the thought of writing CGLRE fanfic anymore. It's a lot for me, and I don't want to be stressed out about it anymore. No amount of pleading is going to get me continue writing this, it just won't. I know that sounds mean, but I've made my decision, and that decision is to not write CGLRE fanfic.

With that being said, I am really grateful to those of you who have read this and enjoyed it, but it's time for me to say goodbye to this era of my writing and to this account. I'm nineteen-years-old now, and the things I did at fifteen are the things that I want to forget about the most, especially my writing. I had fun while it lasted, and although I was gone for over a year, I still decided to come back to properly say goodbye to everyone reading this. So, in the wise words of Doja Cat, this shit ain't for me so I'm out. Y'all take care.

With love,
Nathan (a.k.a Fawn)

P.S. I remade the account that I had since I was ten into a Stray Kids account. I posted my first story on there two days ago and it's very different from what you guys know me for. In short, it's a mature story. I wanted to tell you guys in case you want to support my writing still, but don't feel obligated to! For those who do want to continue supporting me, you can now find me miroh-mp3