A/N: Remember to keep commenting your questions for the 10K Q&A! You still have until December 11th to do so!!

~ Fawn

"Oh my god, Binnie is coming over in a few minutes! Lixxie is so nervous Kiri, what should he do!" I was currently pacing around my room with Kiri sitting on the bed and having a very serious conversation with her. "If Lixxie show the thing to Binnie he won't like him anymore and Lixxie is scared... maybe he should just not show Binnie." You can't do that Lixxie, you made a promise and you can't break it! "It's something very super scary Kiri, Lixxie don't know if he can do it..." I believe in you, you can do it! "Really Kiri, do you really think so?" Of course! I walk back over to the bed snuggling up with my favorite stuffie and a smile was brought to my face, having conversations with her makes me feel better about everything and right now I'm feeling great. "Thank you much Kiri, you really are the bestest friend!" I gave her a smooch on the head before placing her down nicely on the bed again and got up to take a look at myself in the mirror.

"I hope he's okay with this." I smile at the cute appearance of myself wearing white skinny jeans, an oversized, tan, long-sleeved shirt, and the fluffy green socks I wore the first time I met him. Not only that but my hair had four small star shaped clips in it making me look extra adorable and I couldn't help but just feel little. The goal for today's mission, well, actually more like just two hours ago, is to tell Binnie that I'm a little and that I like him a lot. "Yeah, I can do this. We can do this Kiri!" A loud knock was heard from my front door causing me to squeal and I realized that I'm so not ready for this but it's too late to turn back, I just have to go for it and hope that he accepts me for me.

I grabbed Kiri off of my bed and ran out of my room careful not to trip over the box of stuff that I had sitting on my living room floor. And then I cracked open my door peeking out a little to see Binnie standing there, smiling, and giving me a small wave. You got this Lixxie, remember you're brave and strong! You can do this! I took a breath in then released it before opening the door all the way and throwing myself at Changbin and giving him a hug. "Binnie!" Changbin laughed and put an arm around me giving my shoulder a squeeze as he spoke, "What's got you so happy Lix?"

I lifted my head off of his shoulder and smiled, "Because I get to see you." Binnie's eyes seemed to brighten when I spoke and he took his arm off of me to pinch my cheek. "Well, I'm happy to see you too!"

"Binnie should come inside."

"Okay, I will." I released Binnie from the hug and was about to turn around but instead Binnie picked me up over his shoulder and walked inside.

"Ah! Binnie, stop it!" I giggled as I playfully hit his back with Kiri. As I was doing that I noticed Binnie holding a bag in his hand. "Ooh, what's that?" My hand started to grab at the bag but before I could get it Binnie put it down on my coffee table.

"Not right now prince, that's something for later." I huffed as he finally put me down gently on the couch and crouched in front of me. "It's still a gift for you though my prince." He booped my nose making a smile return to by face as he sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap. I was startled at first but then eased into the feeling as I grew more comfortable with his cuddly side. Who would've thought Binnie was the one to be clingy. "So, Lix, what did you want me to come over for?" Binnie looked up at me with a questioning glance as I thought to myself what I should say.

"T-to play with... with Lixxie and Kiri." I held Kiri up in front of my face trying to hide the fact that I started blushing. Not once have I ever asked someone to play with me when I was in little space since it was mostly because I didn't know how people would react but now that I've said it I feel embarrassed. Well, you did ask someone that one time but it didn't go well...