"Seungmin, what if I told you that I like someone so much that I'm willing to share my secret with them but if I told them what it was they might not like me anymore?" Seungmin started to choke on his food as he was absolutely surprised with my question.

"Felix, you too! What is it about people coming to me for advice?!"

"Me too? Someone else asked you something?" Seungmin just stared at me questioningly before shaking his head, mumbling 'nevermind' and went back to eating his food. We were currently at Jeongin's family cafe waiting for Jeongin to finish his shift so we could all hang out but seeing as we have been waiting for a long time now I thought why not just get my feelings off of my chest. Suddenly, Seungmin put down his utensils and took out his phone. "Give me a moment."

"What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"Just reading something real quick... ah!" Seungmin quickly turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket then turned his attention back to me, his elbows on the table and his chin placed in his hands. I sat up in my seat fully aware of what was happening and knew that Seungmin was going to ask me the dreaded question. "You like Changbin don't you Felix?" A blush had formed on my cheeks as I replied, "Yes..."

"Well it's about time that you admit to it!" Jeongin screeched. Both Seungmin and I jumped at the sudden sound of the boy yelling and so did the other few customers that were in the cafe today. Jeongin sat down next to me and started slapping my arm that I had gotten a bruise on about a week and a half earlier causing me to let out a very annoyed and painful sounding groan.

"Jeongin, stop that, you're hurting Felix!" Seungmin pulled Jeongin's arm so he would stop slapping me to which I was silently thankful for. "Anyway, it is a good thing that Felix admitted to his feelings and we are going to help him!"

"Wait, we? As in you and Jeongin?" Seungmin nodded. "I don't think-"

Jeongin jumped up before I could finish talking which cause everyone in the cafe to return their attention to the youngest again. "That's a great idea! You know how good I am at giving relationship advice Seungmin. I mean, I am y-"

"Stop talking." Seungmin's face flushed a cherry red as he glared at Jeongin who just gave him a toothy grin showing off his braces. "But, yeah, you are my... m-my..." Suddenly, he stood up and slammed his hands on the table gaining a shout from someone who clearly had enough of our disturbances. "That's not important! We are trying to help Felix with his relationship right now. C'mon, let's go." Seungmin grabbed a hold of both one of mine and Jeongin's hands and dragged us out of the cafe. Before we walked out I heard one of the customers whisper 'Thank God', most likely being thankful for the fact that we finally left. Seungmin finally let go of us after dragging us a block down the street releasing a breath that seemed like he's been holding onto for a while now. Hmm, I wonder what he's worried about...

"So, Felix, how are you going to confess to Changbin that you like him?" Jeongin asked.

"Felix isn't going to confess that until he tells Changbin his secret."

"Felix has a secret? Ooh, what is it? I want to know! I want to know!" Seungmin and Jeongin stared at me with curiosity and excitement on their faces and kept getting closer and closer to me as I kept backing up. Eventually, I threw my hands in front of me getting the two to stop.

"I-I'm not telling you!" I shouted. The two boys smiles had changed to pouts when they realized they weren't getting the answer from me.

"Awh, really, why not?"

"It's not something I go around just telling anyone okay! It's... it's really important to me and I only want to tell one person about it. If I tell you it ruins the purpose of keeping it a secret and, well, I suspect he already figured it out-"

"But if he figured it out already why do you need to tell him?" Jeongin, I love you and your curiosity but this is way too far.

"I just need to tell him myself! It's just that I really like Binnie, a lot, and I don't want to risk him not being able to trust me if I don't ever tell him personally." I released a sigh and the younger two looked at each other seeming to be silently speaking with with one another before Seungmin nodded and both looked at me again.

"We won't press you anymore to tell us your secret. Both of us, however, think that if it's a secret you can show rather than tell then you should show it to him." I nodded at Seungmin to continue but instead, Jeongin started talking. "After you tell him, or show him if it's a secret you can show, like Seungmin said, then you should confess to him. Felix, I'm one-hundred percent sure that Changbin will accept you and your feelings." Jeongin patted my shoulder and gave me a smile as Seungmin smiled at me too. I should show him my... little space, how I'm really like when I'm little, I should show him...

I return the smile towards the two and opened up my arms to give them a hug which they both gladly accepted. "Thank you, I really mean it. You two have helped me decide what to do and I think I'm going to do it!" I backed up and smiled at the two again before taking out my phone.

"Wait, you're going to do it right now?" Seungmin and Jeongin both gave me confused yet surprised looks.

"It's better to do it now when I feel confident with it instead of later on when I'm feeling more nervous about it."

"You know, I never really thought of it like that. Well, good luck to you Felix! We'll get going so we're out of your hair." Seungmin waved and dragged a still confused looking Jeongin with him. I laughed at the two and waved before opening up my phone and sending a text.

Felix: Hi Binnie!!!!

Felix: I was wondering if you'd like to come over today... would you??

Binnie <3: Like...

Binnie <3: Now???

Felix: Yeperoo!! Now is fine!

Binnie <3: Alright, I'll be leaving in a bit then

Felix: Yayy!!

Felix: ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

My world will soon be changing all because of one boy but that's completely okay with me, I'm absolutely excited and loving every moment of it and I hope he does too.

To be continued